5 Off-season moves for Seahawks

Reaction score
Love Earl But he isn't dealing with a full deck! He's a little off imo I don't know if he got hit one to many times in the head or something! The way he has been acting publicaly and the things he says If I was in his family I would seriously be worried about him.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
The full page ad should show that picture of ET flipping off his coaches, teammates & fans and ask the question, "Is this a guy you'd like on your team?". GREAT player, one of the BEST Seahawks ever, HOWEVER: emotional and dumb as a box of rocks, and worst of all he is also a very immature, petulant child that has no respect for his teammates, coaches or fans AND like the 13 year old boy he is, he's away at camp & he is extremely homesick.

Okay, I'm old school, having played football well over 50 years ago, but IMO, no player is bigger than the team & any player that willingly showed such disrespect should be quickly kicked off the team. Prima Donna's are all over the NFL, but the line should be drawn when a player exhibits that kind of disrespect & it doesn't really matter If he's a "star" or not because that behavior will spread to other young impressionable players & the locker room and team will be lost. so, my bottom line in this issue: ET go home, thanks, but we'll be fine without you and your bent, childlike mentality.

:smilingalien:

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
The full page ad should show that picture of ET flipping off his coaches, teammates & fans and ask the question, "Is this a guy you'd like on your team?". GREAT player, one of the BEST Seahawks ever, HOWEVER: emotional and dumb as a box of rocks, and worst of all he is also a very immature, petulant child that has no respect for his teammates, coaches or fans AND like the 13 year old boy he is, he's away at camp & he is extremely homesick.

Okay, I'm old school, having played football well over 50 years ago, but IMO, no player is bigger than the team & any player that willingly showed such disrespect should be quickly kicked off the team. Prima Donna's are all over the NFL, but the line should be drawn when a player exhibits that kind of disrespect & it doesn't really matter If he's a "star" or not because that behavior will spread to other young impressionable players & the locker room and team will be lost. so, my bottom line in this issue: ET go home, thanks, but we'll be fine without you and your bent, childlike mentality.

:smilingalien:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2cvqhi48 said:
Love Earl But he isn't dealing with a full deck! He's a little off imo I don't know if he got hit one to many times in the head or something! The way he has been acting publicaly and the things he says If I was in his family I would seriously be worried about him.

Earl's a passionate man.............which is great for on the field play, but off the field remaining level headed with contract negotiations and disputes? Err, not so much.

He'll be just fine. Someone will take a chance and give him a fat new contract, and he'll once again be able to feed his children.