6-3?

djb28

Reaction score
Plus KC has THE LOUDEST record breaking fan base! ;)

rideaducati

Reaction score
Yes they'll be 6-3 after nine and then 13-3 at the end of the season.

Seattle will beat KC by double digits and then beat the digits by double digits twice too.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Those KC fans are going to be so fired up against us. We better beat the living snot out of LA (I know) & NY and go into Arrowhead with some momentum. Are they still calling it Arrowhead?

davidonmi

Reaction score
This team should be 6-3 going into KC. They should be a lot healthier going into that game as well

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I am not at all concerned with the Hawks. When this is over they will have won the division and maybe even have a first round bye.

They will be 6-3.

Why? Because despite the fumbles that haven't been recovered, the dropped INTs, the interestingly timed penalties that extend drives for the opponent and thwart the big plays that get called back on offense; the Hawks have been in a great position to win every game they have lost in the 4th quarter.

When the end of the regular season nears, the names will be those of youth that turned out to be better players than their draft ranking led others to believe. I see this being more like 2012, with the young players finding their way at mid season, poised for a strong run. I won't get into all the details, but I know PC loves getting the young players developed and finishing strong.

It can be frustrating at times to see some of the things we have seen, but it is part of the game and it won't hold this team down when it matters. You don't have to win them all, you just gotta win most of them and do it at the right time.

This team is still young and built for the long haul. I have no doubt that come week 17 that the Hawks will be on top of the division, the Niners will be right behind them and possibly tied with the Cards drawing 3rd place again.

mikeak

Reaction score
djb28":2v5ydr24 said:
Plus KC has THE LOUDEST record breaking fan base! ;)

I heard they pipe in crowd noise

Their stadium shouldn't be allowed

There should be a flag on that team when their crowd gets to loud

It is really unfair that they get to play 8 home games that are so loud

It isn't safe for fans to be in such a loud athmosphere

what did I miss?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Steve2222":27dp352h said:
northseahawk":27dp352h said:
6-4.. we ain't winning at KC.

This.

Count me in with this.

Playing at KC is no joke, especially since it is another 10am game. So far, we haven't performed great at 10am this year. And their fans will be extra hyped up to show the Seahawks "what the loudest stadium in the world" sounds like.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We'll blow away the Chiefs after barely squeaking past the Raiders at home. It's just how we roll.

Latest posts