A 49ers potential era changer

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3uf49zzv said:
SalishHawkFan":3uf49zzv said:
The FortyWhiners implosion is officially Complete. It couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.
Such a shame that lvnginhwktwn isn't here anymore. Unlike rlkats and some of the reasonable Whiner fans that are here, he was quite representative of all that's not pleasant about that fanbase. I wonder if he can "smell the fear" of going 2-14 or 3-13?

I still see you, I got 30 days on the beach for trolling and I'm trying to honor my bet, but its hard to to take the bait. No fear here, if anything the only fear I smell is all over Seattle, 12's all wondering whats happening with their team. As far as us 49er fans go, well when your expectations are low to begin with its hard to be disappointed. Our team is looking like Rover's butt right now yes, but the Hawks aren't exactly looking like Super Bowl candidates either.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":207zijk2 said:
hawksfansinceday1":207zijk2 said:
SalishHawkFan":207zijk2 said:
The FortyWhiners implosion is officially Complete. It couldn't have happened to a better fanbase.
Such a shame that lvnginhwktwn isn't here anymore. Unlike rlkats and some of the reasonable Whiner fans that are here, he was quite representative of all that's not pleasant about that fanbase. I wonder if he can "smell the fear" of going 2-14 or 3-13?

I still see you, I got 30 days on the beach for trolling and I'm trying to honor my bet, but its hard to to take the bait. No fear here, if anything the only fear I smell is all over Seattle, 12's all wondering whats happening with their team. As far as us 49er fans go, well when your expectations are low to begin with its hard to be disappointed. Our team is looking like Rover's butt right now yes, but the Hawks aren't exactly looking like Super Bowl candidates either.

we did not look like SB candidate after 10 games last season either, that turned out pretty well for us... anyone that is worried is not thinking clearly, we addressed our 2 biggest needs this off season and anyone who thinks this team is less talented then the last few is nuts... everything will be fine for the hawks.... fine for you is a top 5 pick and another 5+ years of being irrelevant.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1cytpg0n said:
hawksfansinceday1":1cytpg0n said:
SalishHawkFan":1cytpg0n said:

I'm pretty sure you were the fella taking bets that the Niners would have a better record than the Hawks right? So were your expectations low for the Niners when you wanted everyone to bet you?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3jqyckib said:
lvnginhwktwn":3jqyckib said:
hawksfansinceday1":3jqyckib said:
SalishHawkFan":3jqyckib said:

I'm pretty sure you were the fella taking bets that the Niners would have a better record than the Hawks right? So were your expectations low for the Niners when you wanted everyone to bet you?

The season is a long way from over anything can happen but as of right now we are tied. I know this is not what you Hawk fans expected.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2nsr1xdi said:
The season is a long way from over anything can happen but as of right now we are tied. I know this is not what you Hawk fans expected.
You're whistling past the graveyard man. Plus your false bravado will only come back to haunt you on these boards as the season progresses. Quit while you're behind.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I expected the Seahawks to be 1-2 and still make the NFC championship.

I'm surprised the 9ers are 1-2. They really overachieved against the Vikings.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37ycv6dc said:
lvnginhwktwn":37ycv6dc said:
You're whistling past the graveyard man. Plus your false bravado will only come back to haunt you on these boards as the season progresses. Quit while you're behind.
That's point I was trying to make in a round about way. 8)

Laloosh

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1yz3ykdv said:
Sports Hernia":1yz3ykdv said:
lvnginhwktwn":1yz3ykdv said:
hawksfansinceday1":1yz3ykdv said:
SalishHawkFan said:

You could drown in your cereal too but like the niners being good, the odds are long.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2idjllos said:

To be fair they very likely wouldn't even be 1-2 if not for the Vikings playing exhausted from travel and playing until 1:00am and all with zero game tape of the opponents offense or defense. It was the epitomy of a trap game.

If that game was even 1:00 it might have been enough to make the difference but by the time the Vikings had even a half a game to review it was nearly midnight to their body clock and their play reflected it.

Look at what the other games look like with very minimal game tape to prepair for them. They look like they are playing a high school scheme both on offense and defense.

By the way I was the one offering a bet that the Raiders would have a better record and he responded with wanting to bet the 9ers would have a better record than the Seahawks.

Unfortunately the mods got mad at me for the betting and let me know to quit with it so I dropped it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Maybe they moved the stadium out of the city so the jersey burning wouldn't bring the entire city down.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MatPlural/status/541843306066362368[/tweet]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RichNhansom":30pf8x97 said:
Uncle Si":30pf8x97 said:

To be fair they very likely wouldn't even be 1-2 if not for the Vikings playing exhausted from travel and playing until 1:00am and all with zero game tape of the opponents offense or defense. It was the epitomy of a trap game.

If that game was even 1:00 it might have been enough to make the difference but by the time the Vikings had even a half a game to review it was nearly midnight to their body clock and their play reflected it.

Look at what the other games look like with very minimal game tape to prepair for them. They look like they are playing a high school scheme both on offense and defense.

By the way I was the one offering a bet that the Raiders would have a better record and he responded with wanting to bet the 9ers would have a better record than the Seahawks.

Unfortunately the mods got mad at me for the betting and let me know to quit with it so I dropped it.

Considering how the Vikings and 9ers have played since, you are probably right. Living here in MN the talk show hosts are chalking it up to the 9ers having all off season to prepare, while the Vikings could not due to the massive changes the 9ers underwent in their offseason.

Latest posts