A glaring stat from yesterday's loss (1 for 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":rvfsm2h6 said:
It does make you a troll as you weren't here before the game. We have other 49er fans that actually came here to talk football prior to the game. You? A few sentence post the day of has no value. Would you be posting had you lost?

I am stating facts, knock off the personal attacks.

No. I see you for what you are.

I see you.

Pfft, Did you get on the pregame thread? Niners fans are eaten up and ridiculed just for posting, trolling or not. Yea, I'll say my good luck and avoid the rest of that circus. Even after the game, I posted good game/ good luck down the stretch. However, posts like that go unanswered. It's only posts that are interpreted as confrontational that are recognized. And the "I see you"? Supposed to be intimidating, I presume??

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
Uncle Si":wgxr5yj2 said:
4BlatantAgent9":wgxr5yj2 said:
Tech Worlds":wgxr5yj2 said:
To the 49 troll.... It doesn't matter when you joined it's what you contributed.

Prior to the game you were hardly around.

Now that you won you are here to puff your chest out and comment on any perceived slight to your team.

You didn't earn the right to crow as you didn't lay it on the line prior.

Sorry but I see you.

I'm hardly puffing my chest out. And I'm sorry, but I refuse to come in here and give out tugjobs like other opposing fans. I came on here before the game and wished the Seahawks and their fans good luck. The only comments I've made post game are directed toward those of you who are bitching and crying.( mostly the same folk who call us whiners daily) Does that make me a "troll"? If so, cool, I'll grow out some wild hair and embrace it. Now go get a squirt bottle and wash the sand from your vag.... 8)

So you came on here to look for people who are pissed about the loss... then call them out on it? What a hot shot. Internet know it all. congrats. just admit it. Dont take the high road. admit you're trolling the board looking to wind people up.
The refs did suck. People cant vent about it? I mean when you watched that game you really feel confident about your team now? a 2 point win at home in which the better team pissed away their opportunities?

The 9ers are a good team. Did what they could to win the game. Came out with intent. 9ers fans should be happy. But that was less them winning and more the Seahawks losing.

You read most of the thoughts on this board they focus on pretty much the same thing.

This board definitely does not need me to wind people up. People here are already plenty wound up, with or without me. I don't see anything wrong with venting about a loss, but just like home on the zone, it's being blown outta proportion. My posts are mainly calling out people for acting a certain way. A way that is classless and whining.....unless your a Hawks fan, then it's venting. I'm not here in search of respect, cause as a Niners fan, I know I won't get it unless I crown Seattle as world champs. I'm sorry but the fans in Seattle have labeled this as THEIR year. You should expect this kind of rebuttal.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":27dojg7z said:
Tech Worlds":27dojg7z said:
It does make you a troll as you weren't here before the game. We have other 49er fans that actually came here to talk football prior to the game. You? A few sentence post the day of has no value. Would you be posting had you lost?

I am stating facts, knock off the personal attacks.

No. I see you for what you are.

I see you.

Pfft, Did you get on the pregame thread? Niners fans are eaten up and ridiculed just for posting, trolling or not. Yea, I'll say my good luck and avoid the rest of that circus. Even after the game, I posted good game/ good luck down the stretch. However, posts like that go unanswered. It's only posts that are interpreted as confrontational that are recognized. And the "I see you"? Supposed to be intimidating, I presume??

I don't post on opposing message boards. So it's not my responsibility to earn some cred with opposing fans on their message board so that I prove I'm not a troll and earn respect. You haven't earned that. Thus I see right through you.

I see you for what you are. Clean out your vag? Surprised you are still here after that comment. Had I said that in "the webzone" you think I would still have the privilege to post? I see you for what you are.
I see you!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":1lhdnp0g said:
Uncle Si":1lhdnp0g said:
4BlatantAgent9":1lhdnp0g said:
Tech Worlds":1lhdnp0g said:
To the 49 troll.... It doesn't matter when you joined it's what you contributed.

Prior to the game you were hardly around.

Now that you won you are here to puff your chest out and comment on any perceived slight to your team.

You didn't earn the right to crow as you didn't lay it on the line prior.

Sorry but I see you.

I'm hardly puffing my chest out. And I'm sorry, but I refuse to come in here and give out tugjobs like other opposing fans. I came on here before the game and wished the Seahawks and their fans good luck. The only comments I've made post game are directed toward those of you who are bitching and crying.( mostly the same folk who call us whiners daily) Does that make me a "troll"? If so, cool, I'll grow out some wild hair and embrace it. Now go get a squirt bottle and wash the sand from your vag.... 8)

So you came on here to look for people who are pissed about the loss... then call them out on it? What a hot shot. Internet know it all. congrats. just admit it. Dont take the high road. admit you're trolling the board looking to wind people up.
The refs did suck. People cant vent about it? I mean when you watched that game you really feel confident about your team now? a 2 point win at home in which the better team pissed away their opportunities?

The 9ers are a good team. Did what they could to win the game. Came out with intent. 9ers fans should be happy. But that was less them winning and more the Seahawks losing.

You read most of the thoughts on this board they focus on pretty much the same thing.

This board definitely does not need me to wind people up. People here are already plenty wound up, with or without me. I don't see anything wrong with venting about a loss, but just like home on the zone, it's being blown outta proportion. My posts are mainly calling out people for acting a certain way. A way that is classless and whining.....unless your a Hawks fan, then it's venting. I'm not here in search of respect, cause as a Niners fan, I know I won't get it unless I crown Seattle as world champs. I'm sorry but the fans in Seattle have labeled this as THEIR year. You should expect this kind of rebuttal.

why are you here then? seriously. you're here to act like an ass. There is no other reason to go onto someone else's board and start picking apart peoples venting about a loss except to be an ass.

Congrats. and before you do the whole "Seahawk fans are on webzone doing the same thing" I could give a shit. I dont. and you are.

And what's been classless? (whining is a natural right of the internet). Blaming the refs? So... every fanbase does and it seems pretty clear there lots of posters saying the opposite. So what else? what else is "blown out of proportion"? is freaking Tuesday. the game literally finished 48 hours ago. some people are still pissed we lost... and really, there might be some sore losers? its your job to call them out?

Classless is what you're doing hotshot. Sad yet understandable you dont see it that way. you came here with one purpose. But jesus atleast have the balls to be a dick, instead of masking it as some justifiable mission to set us all straight.

troll...

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's preposterous to believe that Russell was held back due to expected dirty play by the Niners. If you've paid attention, there's been a lot of occasions this season where Russell has handed off even though he had a clear opportunity to gain yardage by keeping it. IMO the coaching staff has told him not to keep it unless it's wide open, and with the Niners employing a spy tactic, it would only make sense that he didn't gain a lot of ground yardage. Several of the Niners said after the game that part of their plan was to keep Russell "in a cage." That always comes at some expense, but we didn't take advantage of it like we should have.

I reject the notion of one team singling out another for dirty play. If you've ever played competitive sports, I don't have to tell you that in order to be completely successful, you have to screen out as much extraneous stuff as possible and devote 100% of your concentration to your assigned task. Sure, there might be an extra shove or more trash talking after the play, but players can't afford to go into games with these types of distractions. This "these two teams don't like each other" rhetoric is designed mainly for the consumption of us fans. Even in the Bounty Gate scandal, they produced no conclusive evidence of players targeting other players for injury.

HansGruber

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":1lb6lju7 said:

This forum doesn't need you, period.

I'm personally sick of 49er fans because we only see you when you guys win. Worst fairweather fans in the entire NFL. Just a few months ago, your fellow ninnie fans were slinking out of the Clink with their chins on their chest, just like your punk quarterback (who ran off the field before the game was even over).

Everything about the Niners organization lacks class. You guys talk about having been there before, but you don't act like it. Maybe it's because you've sucked for literally 20 years and been totally irrelevant during the entire salary cap era, but your fans act like 9 year old kids. When you lose, you all hideout in the webzone and bash your own QB and wish for injuries on other teams' players. When you win, suddenly our forum is filled with you half-ass napoleans coming here to talk smack.

I didn't see a single ONE of you before the game Sunday. None of you were on this forum. Because you know we would have laughed you off the board. 71-16? Bitch, please. Y'all won by 2 points, and you know as well as we do that it could have gone either way. That was no definitive win. It wasn't 42-13, it wasn't 29-3, so GTFO with that braggin'.

You won't be here in the playoffs because you won't make it this far. You'll have to play either Carolina or Philadelphia, either of which will be on the road. And we both know you won't win either of those games. You'll get destroyed, and be one and done for the playoffs.

But if by some holy miracle your second-rate pee wee team happens to get past the first round, you get to fly directly to Seattle, do not pass go, do not collect $200. And that's where this season will end for you.

And while Seattle fans will be cheering that they get to host the NFC Championship game at home, and rightfully expect ANOTHER appearance in the Superbowl (1 more than you've had over the last decade), your classless moronic fans will be standing outside of the Clink and bragging about some rings you won in the 1980's. This is how stupid and clueless 49er fans are on the whole.

Saints fans, after we beat them in 2010 playoffs, were walking to their cars silently, and I didn't hear a single one of them mention a Superbowl, even though they had just won one the year before. They took their loss like men. Because they have a winning organization and they know they're going to be right back at it.

Your organization sucks, and you know they suck. You've had 2 good seasons in the last decade, and yet you still come here to brag when you win a single game by 2 points that did your team NO GOOD AT ALL, except to keep you in the wild card hunt with Arizona biting your ankles.

So really, you should be out talking smack to Cardinal fans. Your trolling doesn't mean jack here, because we own your asses and you know it as well as we do. Oh, and one last thing - it was AWESOME to see Kaepernick laughing at the Seahawks as you won in the final seconds. We'll remember that when you're getting humiliated for the 3rd straight time in our house (we'll have to wait until next season though, because there is zero chance your crappy team wins a playoff game).

sutz

Reaction score
Given the number of hits Russ has taken this season so far, I have no problem with 'sandbagging' a bit on him running the ball, especially with TJack being less than 100%. In the grand scheme of things, this was not a win or die situation for the Seahawks. For the Niners, it was very much that. They have yet to lock up a playoff berth and a loss Sunday might have damaged their chances beyond repair. They were desperate, not us.

Hey, we almost won again. Perhaps the coaches got a bit cute with the gameplan, thinking that once again the team could pull it off without 'maximum effort.' We failed on that account, but Wilson lives, so I'll take it.

It's not much of a stretch to think that the chances of an 11-2 team winning 2 of 3 are pretty good.

We still have not lost to a team with a losing record this year, nor to a team not in the playoff hunt.

13thMan

Reaction score
Hawknballs":t07jpgec said:
yeah I was all for not having put himself out there to get beat down by the only defense that's nearly as physical as ours.

This. If there was just one game where I'd prefer RW is not running around, it's this one. No need to get him killed in the regular season! Not only that but I'm sure SF, being that they run the RO also, is equally geared to stop it. It was a sound move by PC IMO.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
HansGruber":3fzaiab5 said:
4BlatantAgent9":3fzaiab5 said:

I'm personally sick of 49er fans because we only see you when you guys win. Worst fairweather fans in the entire NFL. Just a few months ago, your fellow ninnie fans were slinking out of the Clink with their chins on their chest, just like your punk quarterback (who ran off the field before the game was even over).

Everything about the Niners organization lacks class. You guys talk about having been there before, but you don't act like it. Maybe it's because you've sucked for literally 20 years and been totally irrelevant during the entire salary cap era, but your fans act like 9 year old kids. When you lose, you all hideout in the webzone and bash your own QB and wish for injuries on other teams' players. When you win, suddenly our forum is filled with you half-ass napoleans coming here to talk smack.

I didn't see a single ONE of you before the game Sunday. None of you were on this forum. Because you know we would have laughed you off the board. 71-16? Bitch, please. Y'all won by 2 points, and you know as well as we do that it could have gone either way. That was no definitive win. It wasn't 42-13, it wasn't 29-3, so GTFO with that braggin'.

You won't be here in the playoffs because you won't make it this far. You'll have to play either Carolina or Philadelphia, either of which will be on the road. And we both know you won't win either of those games. You'll get destroyed, and be one and done for the playoffs.

But if by some holy miracle your second-rate pee wee team happens to get past the first round, you get to fly directly to Seattle, do not pass go, do not collect $200. And that's where this season will end for you.

And while Seattle fans will be cheering that they get to host the NFC Championship game at home, and rightfully expect ANOTHER appearance in the Superbowl (1 more than you've had over the last decade), your classless moronic fans will be standing outside of the Clink and bragging about some rings you won in the 1980's. This is how stupid and clueless 49er fans are on the whole.

Saints fans, after we beat them in 2010 playoffs, were walking to their cars silently, and I didn't hear a single one of them mention a Superbowl, even though they had just won one the year before. They took their loss like men. Because they have a winning organization and they know they're going to be right back at it.

Your organization sucks, and you know they suck. You've had 2 good seasons in the last decade, and yet you still come here to brag when you win a single game by 2 points that did your team NO GOOD AT ALL, except to keep you in the wild card hunt with Arizona biting your ankles.

So really, you should be out talking smack to Cardinal fans, retard. Your trolling doesn't mean jack, because your team sucks and you know it as well as we do. Oh, and one last thing - it was AWESOME to see Kaepernick laughing at the Seahawks as you won in the final seconds. We'll remember that when you're getting humiliated for the 3rd straight time in our house (we'll have to wait until next season though, because there is zero chance your crappy team wins a playoff game).

Seriously man, who are you trying to convince? And if you didn't see any Niner fans on here before the game it's because you weren't looking. Even though it was just one post that read, "good luck", I was here. And afterwards I commented on the blocked punt/slapped ball post and a your comment about intentionally injuring players. I took no personal shots at you, yet you found it necessary to come at me with hostility. So if it's a troll you want, then a troll you shall receive. And I personally hope you're one of the jackasses dumping 10k into SB tix. Because honestly even if Sea does make it, they're not gonna win. Peace out

CANHawk

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":2cv7zpcz said:
HansGruber":2cv7zpcz said:
4BlatantAgent9":2cv7zpcz said:

So really, you should be out talking smack to Cardinal fans, retard. Your trolling doesn't mean jack, because your team sucks and you know it as well as we do. Oh, and one last thing - it was AWESOME to see Kaepernick laughing at the Seahawks as you won in the final seconds. We'll remember that when you're getting humiliated for the 3rd straight time in our house (we'll have to wait until next season though, because there is zero chance your crappy team wins a playoff game).

Seriously man, who are you trying to convince? And if you didn't see any Niner fans on here before the game it's because you weren't looking. Even though it was just one post that read, "good luck", I was here. And afterwards I commented on the blocked punt/slapped ball post and a your comment about intentionally injuring players. I took no personal shots at you, yet you found it necessary to come at me with hostility. So if it's a troll you want, then a troll you shall receive. And I personally hope you're one of the jackasses dumping 10k into SB tix. Because honestly even if Sea does make it, they're not gonna win. Peace out

go away.

HansGruber

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":1o61jg9y said:

Funny you should mention it because yeah, I did just pay for my airfare and hotel reservations to NYC for Feb 1st - 7th, and I will be buying tix when they become available. There's a good chance we'll make it, and ZERO chance the Ninnies will. So if you think talking smack about that nets you a win, you should get off the pipe.

And yeah, your only reason to come here was to gloat and take shots. You knew you'd find some excuse to do so, and it's only because our mods are liberal that you're allowed to stay on the board.

And seriously? A "good luck" post gives you the right to talk smack now? So before the game you let out a little whimper, but now that your lame team won, you have the right to roar?

Step off, bitch. Your weakness offends me.

Status
Not open for further replies.