A tale of two cities, both Denver and Seattle are 2-2.

toffee

Reaction score
Both teams are 2-2, we could easily be 3-1 if our defense could be just a little better. BUT, our 2-2 is just so much sweeter, isn't it? We were the team with a #32 ranked or was it #33 ranked washed up back up QB, a team being talked down and written off by all experts.

It sucks to be Broncos' GM, HC, and fans, they were ONE PIECE AWAY from superbowl, and with taht piece, they are 2-2, same as the one with Geno Smith.

Yes, every expert wrote us off, I am naming this year's Hawks as "We didn't write back". Go Hawks.

Scout

Reaction score
Bridgewater received a lot of flak from Broncos fans.

But the Broncos had/have bigger issues than Teddy B IMO. Bridgewater is a .500 ball type of a QB but isn't going to break the bank either.

Scout

Reaction score
Honestly between Lock, Bridgewater or Wilson the Broncos defense is what has kept them competitive up to this point. They invested a lot of draft choices into the OL which hasn't panned out. But the flipside is that Wilson received a mega deal which will hamper the Broncos from being able to sign a big UFA OL to shore up one of the tackle spots or interior. They have to draft OL and hope they can coach them up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
12s, today, I celebrate and enjoy, our offense had 320 yards passing 2 TDs, our rushing had 235 yards and 3 TDs. We had 555 offense yards and our rookie CB had a pick 6. Yes, I am drinking a bubbly and enjoy the glorious Sunday where our #33 in league ranked QB played a game that didn't need punting. Yes, I am celebrating, you should too. No one in Denver is celebrating just FYI and that could have been us.

How to improve defense can wait, which QB to draft can wait, stealing a line from Scarlett O'Hara, I shall worry about those tomorrow. Today, I celebrate.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
So happy with the win, I celebrated by treating myself to a 22oz bone in ribeye at local Ruth's, finished it too lol. Steak was perfect, but not as good as our win today.

IMG 20221001 181207IMG 20221001 182856

Last edited:

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
A good Sunday for football isn't it? The Hawks won, the Broncos lost, Geno and the boys played a smooth high scoring game, the donkeys struggled with 3 and out.

Thank you Football GOD,
Yeah they played well on O after half of this board was complaining the O was complete crap and couldnt score. 48 points was it? Lol i guess that notion is put to rest.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Yeah they played well on O after half of this board was complaining the O was complete crap and couldnt score. 48 points was it? Lol i guess that notion is put to rest.
We are the happier fans when compare to theirs. Our expectations were low, our rookies are performing, and Geno kept surprising us in the good way.

Bronco fans are experiencing just the opposite!