About Russell Wilson

rubyweapon7

Reaction score
As a Packers fan, I will say that Russell Wilson deserves more credit than he gets from the media. He is much better than just a game manager. He has proven that but yet most only think about the defense and Lynch. The guy can throw in and out of the pocket; he can also run really well if needed. I think the best thing about him is his maturity for a young QB.

Cartire

Reaction score
Instead of arguing with the Game Manger label. Im just waiting for RW to redefine it.

Cant wait for the full title in 20 years. "Hall of Fame, Multiple Super Bowl winning, Elite Game Manger, Russell Wilson"

capncrunch

Reaction score
How many times did the Packers even lay a hand on him? I like the way the offense worked in that game. He got rid of the ball quickly and didn't have a lot of his wild scrambling. I like the scrambling, but he didn't really need to the way things were going. That little run right up the middle for the first down was awesome. I think he will be the best read-option qb in the league this year. That will not be the only thing he will be but he really can hand it, run it or pass it and do so intelligently. We are taking advantage of his smarts. Thanks for the post.

kearly

Reaction score
rubyweapon7":2o312o85 said:
As a Packers fan, I will say that Russell Wilson deserves more credit than he gets from the media. He is much better than just a game manager. He has proven that but yet most only think about the defense and Lynch. The guy can throw in and out of the pocket; he can also run really well if needed. I think the best thing about him is his maturity for a young QB.

Thank you.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
rubyweapon7":hv12thgf said:

Proof that there are fans of other teams that actually get it. Passing for 400 yards a game and 5K a season is for winning fantasy leagues. Passing for 200 yards with 2 TDs and no INTs while rushing for 200 yards is for winning championships. Good post.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Thanks Ruby.
A question for you as a packer fan.. Percy says that Wilson reminds him of Favre. Is it his poise, his play making, his vocal cadence? What do you think?

A

Anonymous

bigDhawk":1zk9zrmo said:
rubyweapon7":1zk9zrmo said:

Proof that there are fans of other teams that actually get it. Passing for 400 yards a game and 5K a season is for winning fantasy leagues. Passing for 200 yards with 2 TDs and no INTs while rushing for 200 yards is for winning championships. Good post.

14871210549 639da3b586 o

Hey, bigD,

Mom says dinner is at 4:00, and you better fill the gas tank in the car.

:roll:

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
rubyweapon7":1s6z8fwr said:

A lot of folks are coming around to that same conclusion, actually.

bandiger

Reaction score
If you watched a ton of these games so far. Its pretty telling that this team is blessed with a great QB. I've seen too many QBs making some boneheaded decisions.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rubyweapon7":35xaa7mb said:
Correct.

OP
OP
R

rubyweapon7

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":doh4jll9 said:
Thanks Ruby.
A question for you as a packer fan.. Percy says that Wilson reminds him of Favre. Is it his poise, his play making, his vocal cadence? What do you think?

I would say all of the above to be honest with you.