Absolutely BS CALL

nanomoz

Reaction score
Those are the calls that make you winder about steering. Presnap. The line judge has 1 job.

W

Welshers

At some point they are going to be forced to make all officials full time NFL employees.
It's a disgrace that they already somehow aren't. This is a multi billion dollar product and thru can't have the REFEFEES as full time employees?!?! One of the most important parts of the game? It makes zero sense

JPatera76

Reaction score
Those are the calls that make you winder about steering. Presnap. The line judge has 1 job.

Did you read the article I linked in the NFL section? A sports writer mentions a load of good examples and also mentions how these officials already have the flags ready pre-snap on a lot of these calls they made

renofox

Reaction score
At some point they are going to be forced to make all officials full time NFL employees.
Last time they tried that the Officials went on strike and the Replacements came in.

Fail Mary controversy gave regular Officials all the leverage.

It'll be a while before the NFL tries again.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Last time they tried that the Officials went on strike and the Replacements came in.

Fail Mary controversy gave regular Officials all the leverage.

It'll be a while before the NFL tries again.

I know, it gave them full leverage to show their bosses how they can prevent problems but not calling correct calls

renofox

Reaction score
I know, it gave them full leverage to show their bosses how they can prevent problems but not calling correct calls
True. The call was correct. But perception and narrative is everything. Truth means nothing.