Adding help from IR / PUP

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Good Monday greetings to fellow Hawk fans! What a great feeling to watch that game yesterday, feeling confident we would pull it out even after the pick 6.

Looking forward to our schedule and playoff hopes, i was curious to wonder if we would be getting any additional help from players currently on IR / PUP? Obviously big names such as Penny and Adams are done for the year but I'm excited to see Tre Brown back on the field. Is there any hope he returns for the Munich game?

looking down the list I noticed reliable LS Tyler Ott was on IR, is he done for the year? Any other players returning this year that could help our run?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Where can answers to this be found? I'm not sure.

Can anyone else help Followthelegion here?

toffee

Reaction score
I notice a name on that injury list that I didn't know of, we have a full time fullback by the name of Cullen Gillaspia and he was on active roster. Does anyone know anything about Cullen?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I notice a name on that injury list that I didn't know of, we have a full time fullback by the name of Cullen Gillaspia and he was on active roster. Does anyone know anything about Cullen?
Looks like he may be done for the remainder of the year. Here's his NFL Draft profile....may help -

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
thanks guys. The CBS link has got many guys returning off IR for this week, shall see if any make the 53