after last week I decided to not watch this game

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
loved the win but these games are unenjoyable to watch. Came here to see how they are doing and I'm glad I'm not watching. Time to get serious about the QBOTF. Geno has officially regressed to the mean, which is a solid back up. Pete hates turn overs you might see Geno on the bench sooner than later. Just one loss but were headed into murderers row schedule wise.

Slick

Reaction score
Props to you. If you don’t enjoy football then it is wise not to watch.

I enjoy the games and no matter the outcome move on with my day.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
loved the win but these games are unenjoyable to watch. Came here to see how they are doing and I'm glad I'm not watching. Time to get serious about the QBOTF. Geno has officially regressed to the mean, which is a solid back up. Pete hates turn overs you might see Geno on the bench sooner than later. Just one loss but were headed into murderers row schedule wise.
Never ever have I uttered the phrase “I’m glad I’m not watching”. Maybe you should just record every game and only watch if you know they win.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Props to you. If you don’t enjoy football then it is wise not to watch.

I enjoy the games and no matter the outcome move on with my day.
I enjoy good football. Peteball is really hard to watch, It has been for the last 3 or 4 seasons. It ruins my day.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Never ever have I uttered the phrase “I’m glad I’m not watching”. Maybe you should just record every game and only watch if you know they win.
I did that the last 2 seasons off and on. Hate being pissed off the rest of the day.