Al Michaels removed from NBC Playoff Coverage

GemCity

Reaction score
One of the few I enjoy listening too.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll replace him with Greg Olsen and we can listen to more stories about his jacket buttons popping off while engaging in man hugs with Kittle.

Fml…

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He made comments about the current state of officiating in the NFL and that hurt Roger's feels.
This why I don't watch the playoffs..the script becomes obvious. I almost stopped watching after the Rams sb winning officiating debacle so after that I just watch seahawks. I could really see this being a reason as Michels has nothing to lose if he sees something suspicious...where other guys have to watch what they say or they might be out of a job.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's total BS. I love AM because he's not afraid to tell it like it is (old people give less of a F) and his voice is legendary and quite frankly I will miss it in the post season and ultimately when he's gone, just like I miss Madden's voice and so on.

The NFL is such a chicken shit league. God forbid anyone on the payroll tells the truth about the officiating. Like fans don't already know what's going on.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It's total BS. I love AM because he's not afraid to tell it like it is (old people give less of a F) and his voice is legendary and quite frankly I will miss it in the post season and ultimately when he's gone, just like I miss Madden's voice and so on.

The NFL is such a chicken shit league. God forbid anyone on the payroll tells the truth about the officiating. Like fans don't already know what's going on.
Well if he is openly seeing and voicing it what will fans do when they hear it? Roger protecting the shield but most importantly $. They gotta have the illusion that it's fair across the board. Playoffs is where it gets really bad so having Al say something bad about officiating would not be good. The other guys will likely just ignore it or go upstairs to a paid puppet like Dean Blandino to verify the call...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Well if he is openly seeing and voicing it what will fans do when they hear it? Roger protecting the shield but most importantly $. They gotta have the illusion that it's fair across the board. Playoffs is where it gets really bad so having Al say something bad about officiating would not be good. The other guys will likely just ignore it or go upstairs to a paid puppet like Dean Blandino to verify the call...
Blandino and the other " rules experts" are wrong more often than the weatherman.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If a company has a problem, and somebody speaks up about it, firing the guy makes you look guilty.

ivotuk

Reaction score
One of the few I enjoy listening too.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll replace him with Greg Olsen and we can listen to more stories about his jacket buttons popping off while engaging in man hugs with Kittle.

Fml…
I thought it was the buttons on his 501 jeans that were popping off?

NoGain

Reaction score
Al Michaels is a legendary broadcaster. No one can take that away from him. "Do you believe in miracles..."

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Read this morning that Al also made negative comments about the T Swift debacle saying something that you can't let the sideshow become the show and that people just wanna watch football... I can't confirm as I refuse to watch any KC game.

This is also a major factor...the NFL is paying Swift huge sums right now for this publicity stunt to try and get new fans...no way they want it being shit on by a guy on TV.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Greg Olsen? The stinky turd who came
To Seattle got a paycheck, played like shit, then left and shit talk the team annnnnnd still does? **** Him.

Latest posts