Alabama

Hawks46

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2v5r6wgq said:
JSeahawks":2v5r6wgq said:
The_Z_Man":2v5r6wgq said:
Yea, if the Huskies win out they have to face that crap... so my heart won't be utterly broken if they drop a game in the Pac 12 and have to settle for the Rose Bowl.

Seriously?

If I felt the Huskies were the best team in the country, a Pac 12 loss would be devastating. That loss to UCLA back in 90' haunts me to this day... Huskies could have had back to back if not for that stupid day.

Knowing that they probably aren't makes a loss easier to swallow. I just don't see this team as having that kind of talent yet, and Browning is still young, so I'm not going to get all down if they can't win out. There's a game at Utah that will be tough, and Colorado isn't the joke they used to be. USC isn't going to be easy either...

I'd still like a shot against 'Bama to see what tricks Peterson has up his sleeve, :sarcasm_on: but I'm not some delusional Duck fan who thinks because my team can run the table against a weak ass Pac 12, that they have the talent to steamroll an SEC team... :sarcasm_off:

UW's biggest test will be Wash St. USC is at home, and our coaching staff is twice the caliber of USC's. That means a lot in college. Colorado...maybe, but Utah is all defense. No offense.

I'm not sure how long our elite DL stays together. I've read we have 3 first round talents on the DL. How many go and how many stay, and what's the depth like for next year ? DL is the best squad on the team, so you take your shot with the most elite talent you have, and gain experience for your QB and skill position players for the next year while you're at it.

If UW plays up to their talent, they'll win out. I think they can beat Clemson, Houston, and give Ohio St a run for their money. Alabama is just too stacked. They have all 4 star recruits in their freaking 3rd string.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2ozv3b5k said:
A Washington / Michigan Rose Bowl would be awesome.
Thats already happened in the past and while a fun matchup because I'd love to smoke SeahawkGals team but the Playoffs would be my version of awesome.