OP
OP
kearly

kearly

Reaction score
hawknation2016":4awf9z4e said:
kearly":4awf9z4e said:
hawksfansinceday1":4awf9z4e said:
Kealy: since you said it would take Sweezy plus Okung money to get him, that would mean about 10 mil per right?

10 or 11, yup.

That seems like a big jump in salary. He's already the highest paid at his position with $8.4 million APY.

By what date must Mack void his contract to enter free agency? If winning is really important to him, then he should be willing to take around $8 million APY.

I think him being UFA in the current cash happy market will probably get him to $10 million. When Seattle let Hutch have the market test his value, Hutch got left tackle money. My thinking is that Mack could probably pull that off too, even if he is a bit older than Hutch was. I guess we'll see. I hope you are right.

AVL

Reaction score
80% chance John toys with your emotions while kicking the tires, 19% no visit.

I have it at 1 %.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":5s4rkm9h said:
massari":5s4rkm9h said:
hawksfansinceday1":5s4rkm9h said:
He would certainly fit the budget in a much better fashion. So was he on a one year deal in Jville?
Yup, he's a UFA this March.
I was just looking over the UFA list and saw his name. I remember he visited. Is winning important to Wisniewski as well? He chose JAX over SEA. Hmmm... Wonder if he hates Seattle or something? He's a Penn St. guy.

I don't think Seattle ever offered him a contract. There were some concerns about his health, which is why the Raiders let him go and why he only ended up signing a one year deal with the Jags.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
We sign or trade for a center. Makes very much sense.

Stabilizes line calls
Helps guards
Can snap the ball. I have seen enough bad snaps this year