All-22 Musings: Jamal Adams stars in Seahawks debut

Polk738

Reaction score
Boy do I love me some All-22, I've been waiting all week for this one, I knew Adams was a game changer but my god the film here just shows how much of a freak of nature he truly is, it's like if someone made a hybrid safety out of Kam, Earl and Polamalu then that would be the best way to describe Jamal Adams- Even with all the highlights of Russ and Adams I think my favorite clip is seeing Damien Lewis throw Grady Jarrett to the ground and pancaking him like he owed him money, damn!! could we have actually drafted a great lineman? I know he had some false starts an holds or whatever but I'll chock that up to rookie stuff, Enjoy

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/9/17/21 ... ell-wilson

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
On the 5th play from the last one in this sequence... the 20 yd pass to Tyler Lockett... the o-line slides left after the snap and Brandon Shell picks up Grady Jarrett and rides him past Russell and thereby out of the play, allowing Russell to wait until Tyler was seriously open before chucking the rock.

Shell played a rather nice game. Thus far he's an obvious upgrade over Germaine Ifedi.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That screen pass to Carson is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my GD life.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Damien Lewis throwing Grady Jarrett to the ground was a thing of beauty! I laughed and laughed and laughed. :lol: