All the media really after Shanahan's shit

The Radish

Reaction score
For playing Griffin to long.

Bought time someone brought pressure on his tactics.

You don't need a link, I've seen multiple articles on both comcast & Yahoo and SI and EspN all have articles blasting him or at least asking why he let him play so long.

BTW how about the plywood shack for a tape up room? Really classy

:les:

ctown12

Reaction score
Not to mention that field. When is the Redskin organization going to be forced to fix the playing surface? THREE blown out knees in two years!! If the NFL is serious about preventing injuries, that field needs to be fixed!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I think the Redskins will be talking about that for years. Crazy that we just penciled ourselves into their team history...again.

judgemint

Reaction score
they need to address that mud pit. They must love their tractor pulls

hannibalking

Reaction score
Have to blame someone I guess, though I think they all had a part to play in how things transpired, not just Shanahan.

LawHawk

Reaction score
Dan Graziano from the NFC East blog said it best: "What's amazing is that in failing to make the correct long-term decision he also failed to make the correct short-term one." Forget about jeopardizing the health of your super-duper star QB that you mortgaged the franchise to draft. He was probably the fourth best QB at the stadium after the injury on the sideline after Wilson, Flynn, and Cousins. Bring in Cousins and save the game.

If you just heard about this game and didn't watch it, you might say that Griffin started his playoff legacy today by being tough and playing through an injury and at least one re-injury, against a menacing defense full of guys that could injure anyone. If you watched the game, you realize that Griffin just looked sad out there. Came in injured and got re-injured twice on NON-CONTACT plays! If your knee can't handle the fumble recovery "dive" you should not be in the game.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
judgemint":29metrpe said:
they need to address that mud pit. They must love their tractor pulls

Hogs do love their mud.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
The Radish":bdu4jkwk said:
BTW how about the plywood shack for a tape up room? Really classy

:les:

Deion Sanders was calling it the feel good room.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty clear by the end of the 3rd quarter that Washington would not score again with Griffin. I would have pulled him much earlier than Shanahan did. The injury is all captain hindsight stuff, but even without the injury factor RG3 should have been pulled. He was hurting his team being out there.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
But I was told yesterday prior to the game by a long-time well known poster/blogger that Dr. Andrews was making this all up in order to sell books. I'm so so so very confused. Dr. Andrews made it all up and Shanahan never lied about his discussion over Griffin's knee as many news outlets reported prior to the game. It was all Andrews making stuff up for book sales on Tuesday.