Alright, who else never gave up?

5280Hawk

Reaction score
ME!

I felt at 24 - 14 we had them. I had a couple 2nd thoughts (pick in the end zone). But still.

mrblitz

Reaction score
my faith wavered when it got to be 0-21.

also, just after half, when tb went up 24-7 i was wondering if we had enough gas in the tank. 27-7 at that point probably would have been too much.

that was totally epic!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Peaches and I were all over it. I'm pretty sure the team was inspired by our unwavering optimism.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I doubted, but I knew it was possible. We've been in the same situation many times (down 17-0 or 20-0) with less time than we had when it was 21-0.

When we cut it to 21-7 at half I knew we had a great chance to win.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I learned after Houston to never doubt a Russell Wilson led team in a comeback.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Didn't even think of giving up.

Just changed from the couch to the recliner and changed jerseys to switch momentum at half time.

You're welcome.

Seafan

Reaction score
I knew if they played Seahawk football in the second half they would win it. The defense and Bevell came out for air.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I never wavered. I stopped looking in the Forum for a while so Im not as well documented, but I was just avoiding the negativity. My fb chats reflect my faith!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I never doubted. Didn't like how it was going, but never doubted. Russell Wilson is the comeback king!

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I was chuckling after TB went up 21-0. I was just thinking about how pissed Schiano was gonna be when his team managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Veilside

Reaction score
Never gave up. I was more shocked than anything at 21 - 0, but I never gave up. Not at home against a 0-7 team with Russell Wilson leading it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":gpzdq3mv said:
Didn't even think of giving up.

Just changed from the couch to the recliner and changed jerseys to switch momentum at half time.

You're welcome.

I noticed I was in my t-shirt down 21.. switched to the red hot jersey of late (alt Thomas) and they outscore Tampa 27-3.

BAM.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I gave up…..on us covering the spread. :)

I wasn't feeling good though. After the FB to make it 24-7, I was concerned that we wouldn't make the defensive stops needed for the offense to come back. Weird to be saying that about our defense.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I don't give up until it's mathematically impossible. Then I've no choice.

cdallan

Reaction score
I never gave up on the game. After last year's Atlanta game, 21 points doesn't seem that unlikely. And once we got to 24-14 I did think the win was likely. I'm not saying I wasn't swearing every time that little RB wriggled free, or Russ got immediate pressure in his face.

Latest posts