ALWCS Seattle at Toronto Blue Jays Oct 7-9

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
SOMEBODY\

Yeah it was a bad move. Jay's manager didn't milk Gausman. In the playoffs you gotta milk your best pitchers. In the reg season not as much don't wanna burn out your pitchers. Toronto sports media is pissed he was pulled .
There really was no reason to pull him except maybe his climbing pitch count. He had our number.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is wondering why we have this crazy notion that Trudeau is the bastard son of Fidel Castro...

Take the fact that JT's mama was a sexually loose woman who happed to actually hang with the Castros for extended periods on vacation in Cuba, and well, you tell me. Trudeau is definitely a Castro cuckoo's egg.

View attachment 54994
I know someone worked dads protection detail said he is for sure.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Being a Mariners fan in Vancouver makes that win EXTRA sweet. Gonna feel quite nice wearing my M's gear around town the next few days!
Just walk around with this in a pair of earbuds when you see Blue Jays fans:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
And if he coached the Seahawks years ago he probably would have started Matt Flynn over Russell Wilson.

I’m a huge Servais fan but that was an awful decision to go with Ray.
What? You realize he wins more games over expected wins right? MLB Network also said he is a top 3 Manager in the game.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
How bad does that move by the J's manager look now when he went to the lefty against Santana which switched him to batting right handed (his better side) and he hit it out to get us within 3 runs? The announcers we're even questioning it at the time too.
Carlos had only 3 homers from right side prior.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
The fix is in...
I haven't seen the chart for game 2 yet, but the ump favored Toronto yesterday and today doesn't look much different. All three of the most impactful missed calls went against the Ms yesterday. The strike called a ball (green spot) also went to Jays and would have been strike 3.

Ump

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I haven't seen the chart for game 2 yet, but the ump favored Toronto yesterday and today doesn't look much different. All three of the most impactful missed calls went against the Ms yesterday. The strike called a ball (green spot) also went to Jays and would have been strike 3.

View attachment 54998
Toronto is a legacy team..they deserve to get the calls..like the Cowboys and Patriots....

Ruminator

Reaction score
If Ms advance past Astros (could happen!) and face Yankees (assuming they also advance), I shudder to think how lopsided the ump scorecard might be after those games. If these two teams meet, hope it won't be another parting-gift-for-Jerome Bettis episode. Not that Judge will be retiring anytime soon, but gosh, we just have to give him the perfect dream season because he's so special!

TIMD

Reaction score
@TIMD

Come eat your crow
First of all CLOWN, I have been a die hard fan since I was 7, in 1985. I have followed & live/die with ALL Seattle area & Washington sports teams even as I moved across the country. I shell out hundreds of dollars for sports packages to stay up past midnite to follow my teams when I need to be up at 4am for work. The only teams I follow are in the PNW. I said they couldn't hit at HOME & they can't. They played 2 road games. So now while you are celebrating a W/C series win (hooray), they have Houston next which is a totally different animal AND the M's will need to demonstrate they can hit at HOME. I have said all along that their offense on the road is average at best & below mediocre in SEATTLE. Which it is, thank guys like Winker, Frazier, Kelenic for that. Am I happy they won instead of lost to Toronto, of course, but it still isn't the WORLD SERIES which I have ALWAYS said is MY goal for the team.

Threedee

Reaction score
First of all CLOWN, I have been a die hard fan since I was 7, in 1985. I have followed & live/die with ALL Seattle area & Washington sports teams even as I moved across the country. I shell out hundreds of dollars for sports packages to stay up past midnite to follow my teams when I need to be up at 4am for work. The only teams I follow are in the PNW. I said they couldn't hit at HOME & they can't. They played 2 road games. So now while you are celebrating a W/C series win (hooray), they have Houston next which is a totally different animal AND the M's will need to demonstrate they can hit at HOME. I have said all along that their offense on the road is average at best & below mediocre in SEATTLE. Which it is, thank guys like Winker, Frazier, Kelenic for that. Am I happy they won instead of lost to Toronto, of course, but it still isn't the WORLD SERIES which I have ALWAYS said is MY goal for the team.
Concur.

balakoth

Reaction score
Ironic... lol

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What? You realize he wins more games over expected wins right? MLB Network also said he is a top 3 Manager in the game.
I’m a huge Servais fan, he is easily a top 5 manager. I can like the guy but can still disagree with his decision to start Ray over Gilbert.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Ok POSER, these are you're exact words:
TIMD: Ok fine..... So they are the worst team who will back into the expanded playoffs. And lose in the first round.
All I did was point out that you were wrong. A real man would be able to admit that and eat his crow. You want to come in here spewing your negativity and acting like you're a hardcore fan just being realistic. You're not. You have Unrealistic expectations and can't enjoy the process it takes to become a good team and get offended at others who dare to call you out on your fake realism and glaring ignorance of the game.

If anyone has put on a clown show recently, it's you.

TIMD

Reaction score
Ok POSER, these are you're exact words:

All I did was point out that you were wrong. A real man would be able to admit that and eat his crow. You want to come in here spewing your negativity and acting like you're a hardcore fan just being realistic. You're not. You have Unrealistic expectations and can't enjoy the process it takes to become a good team and get offended at others who dare to call you out on your fake realism and glaring ignorance of the game.

If anyone has put on a clown show recently, it's you.
I'm 100% positive I said I was happy they won the series CLOWN..... Go get a therapy dog & find a safe space so you aren't offended by someone that DOESN'T AGREE with EVERY SINGLE opinion of YOURS.