Amazing how many lives Russell Wilson touches. . .

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
He truly is a man amongst men. I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting Cal Ripken Jr. along with following his career. I can tell you that he is a pure and honest person that carries great respect for everyone around him. The word "GREAT" truly can be associated with Cal. He has influenced me to this day and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

I say this to you about Cal because I see the same things in Russell Wilson. The only difference is that I think Russell may be more pure, honest and respectful. Baltimore sports fans were lucky enough to have Cal around for a very full and lengthy baseball career of 20 years.

SEATTLE, don't ever for one moment let this man go unappreciated. I am greatful he is the leader of the football team that I root for. I only wish I could be a part of the community that he is a part of.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I hear people talk about how robotic and manufactured he is, how canned and hokey he sounds, and I can't understand why anyone wouldn't aspire to be at least a little like Russell Wilson. All class.

lobohawk

Reaction score
His almost maniacal self-discipline would be off putting, but for the fact that it's grounded by so many great qualities.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Great story. And because of what Lance Armstrong has accomplished outside of bike racing, I will always respect the man. I could care less about the bike race, it's what he did with that fame and fortune, and I have to wonder if that wasn't part of his plan all along.

Through Russell Wilson, and Lance Armstrong, a young man is still alive.