Amazingly awesome Hauschka/Lynch Tweet

daketah

Reaction score
The only doubt I have that this was Marshawn and not Steven is that the kicker's last name is hard to spell. Most of us get it wrong. Just read through this thread or any other with his name in it.

drdiags

Reaction score
I read the article on .com about Pete showing the Mutsack video to the team today, saying the team needed to know about each other better (being Pete, having fun). They all got a laugh out of it.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...c3-8f9b77f2bb72?campaign=sea:fanshare:twitter

The cartoon’s conceit is that even though a running back and kicker play for the same team, they don’t necessarily hang out and they may not even have met.

“I found out about it when Marshawn sent it to me,” Hauschka said this week. “I looked at it and laughed. I think they got my personality spot on. We’re thinking about maybe re-enacting it at some point. You never know.”

Coach Pete Carroll even showed it to the team and joked that “everyone has to get better acquainted with each other.”

Njhawkboss

Reaction score
Isn't the pro bowl before the Super Bowl I don't want any of our guys there!

The Outfield

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":3gw8z10k said:
Isn't the pro bowl before the Super Bowl I don't want any of our guys there!

Super Bowl participants don't go to the Pro Bowl

A

Anonymous

"Centurylint Field". Priceless.

Just watched the other episodes after the Lynch / Hauschka one.

The Brady/Gronk one is hilarious.

morgulon1

Reaction score
HawkWow":zc5t55xv said:
SacHawk2.0":zc5t55xv said:
HawkWow":zc5t55xv said:
I would trade Harvin for Bryant in a New York second.

I'd trade Harvin and Turbin for Josh Gordon in a second.

As would I. I'm not a huge Dez fan, to say the least, but if given the choice between Dez and Harvin? One can only imagine the numbers Wilson and Bryant would be putting up, while improving the numbers of every other target on the team as well. The good news is the one thing we've learned about this FO is they are not gun shy. They likely have something big in their sites right now.

I too would go with Hopkins, Hans. He's going to see some pro-bowls (if the Texans can resolve their issue at QB).

But considering his lower draft spot (and price tag), I'm probably most bummed on missing out on Keenan Allen.

Harvin's ceiling is twice that of Dez Bryant's. It's just that Harvin hasn't played which of course is the problem, just wait until
#11 is healthy and you'll be so happy you could eat a banana sideways....

Kamcussion

Reaction score
HawkWow":3rf9q16s said:
SacHawk2.0":3rf9q16s said:
HawkWow":3rf9q16s said:

As would I. I'm not a huge Dez fan, to say the least, but if given the choice between Dez and Harvin? One can only imagine the numbers Wilson and Bryant would be putting up, while improving the numbers of every other target on the team as well. The good news is the one thing we've learned about this FO is they are not gun shy. They likely have something big in their sites right now.

I too would go with Hopkins, Hans. He's going to see some pro-bowls (if the Texans can resolve their issue at QB).

But considering his lower draft spot (and price tag), I'm probably most bummed on missing out on Keenan Allen.

Bold prediction: Harvin will be the reason we win a playoff game and will have earned every single dollar and draft pick we gave up for him..

Sac

Reaction score
GoldenTater81":x1ocshey said:
Bold prediction: Harvin will be the reason we win a playoff game and will have earned every single dollar and draft pick we gave up for him..

Username....Having Tate's BFF as your avatar....defending someone in the WR group....

You must be the real Golden Tate. True story.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
GoldenTater81":2jlcoj6z said:
HawkWow":2jlcoj6z said:
SacHawk2.0":2jlcoj6z said:
HawkWow":2jlcoj6z said:

Yep. I think it depends on the opponent in the first playoff game and how the team finishes. If Carolina or SC end up in Seattle for the divisional round, if it is even possible for the Panthers to end up here I think he plays. If it is any other team I don't think we see him until the NFCC. Pete has already said that he could play, but that he doesn't know if he could play the week after. Nothing would crack me up more for the Niners and Hawks to be in the NFCC only to have Harvin come out there and just light the field on fire. It would be even more funny if it was the Super Bowl. "The Ringer"

Sturm

Reaction score
2013-12-22_0105.png

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 9b77f2bb72

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkWow":76z3ig2t said:
How'd this thread become an excuse for you to bash Harvin and for me to laugh at you continually for the next 5 years after January 12/13th 2014? This isn't a Percy thread is it?

Don't seal the deal by admitting you preferred Flynn because that wouldn't make it fair at all.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2ybqmvbj said:
HawkWow":2ybqmvbj said:
How'd this thread become an excuse for you to bash Harvin and for me to laugh at you continually for the next 5 years after January 12/13th 2014? This isn't a Percy thread is it?

Don't seal the deal by admitting you preferred Flynn because that wouldn't make it fair at all.

No kidding. I think if Percy just came out and finally apologized for whatever he did to HawkWow, maybe we wouldn't have to read about his distaste for him in almost every single thread where his name was mentioned, and some where it isn't. I'm curious what it was. Did he give him wedgies in HS? Did he run over his cat? Did he see him on the street and make fun of his women's kickboxing pants?

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3fzhy987 said:
KCHawkGirl":3fzhy987 said:
HawkWow":3fzhy987 said:

No kidding. I think if Percy just came out and finally apologized for whatever he did to HawkWow, maybe we wouldn't have to read about his distaste for him in almost every single thread where his name was mentioned, and some where it isn't. I'm curious what it was. Did he give him wedgies in HS? Did he run over his cat? Did he see him on the street and make fun of his women's kickboxing pants?

I do not know HawkWow but this is funny. I am guessing from some of you here that HawkWow is not a Percy Fan. All I can say if PH can get in here it will be a very exciting thing, that dude can ball.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":1mln3xrt said:
Seanhawk":1mln3xrt said:
KCHawkGirl":1mln3xrt said:
HawkWow":1mln3xrt said:

No kidding. I think if Percy just came out aand finally apologized for whatever he did to HawkWow, maybe we wouldn't have to read about his distaste for him in almost every single thread where his name was mentioned, and some where it isn't. I'm curious what it was. Did he give him wedgies in HS? Did he run over his cat? Did he see him on the street and make fun of his women's kickboxing pants?

I do not know HawkWow but this is funny. I am guessing from some of you here that HawkWow is not a Percy Fan. All I can say if PH can get in here it will be a very exciting thing, that dude can ball.
Correct on all counts. Patience is a virtue don't you know? Basically he's ready to go but they're unsure about his recovery time. Now note they're being very conservative

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":1i7djh5n said:
Seanhawk":1i7djh5n said:
KCHawkGirl":1i7djh5n said:
HawkWow":1i7djh5n said:

Correct on all counts. Patience is a virtue don't you know?