Annual Portland Draft Day Get-Together

Rocket

Reaction score
Sorry y'all, but the Rocket has a damn bug and is going back to bed cuz I got my codeine cough syrup refilled... enjoy all the picks and hoist a few for me. All the picks tons of em and the guys we wanted are still here. Duh.

Madden and famtasy football is gonna ruin the damn game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rocket":10je8rgx said:
Sorry y'all, but the Rocket has a damn bug and is going back to bed cuz I got my codeine cough syrup refilled... enjoy all the picks and hoist a few for me. All the picks tons of em and the guys we wanted are still here. Duh.

Madden and famtasy football is gonna ruin the damn game.

C'mon Rocket. Everyone knows that codeine cough syrup and beer go very well together.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Anguish":c2ltfyjj said:
Hawks46":c2ltfyjj said:
If I can get my smallish truck in the back alley again, I'm down. Was good meeting you guys last year.

If not, I know someone who has a bunch of tools to tear apart whatever's in the way.

TransGenderHawkFan":c2ltfyjj said:
Are skinny jeans, man bun, and bicycle a requirement to attend?

Oh, awesome stereotypes. Show up and find out is my only suggestion.

Yeah, they're on my truck. Unless that was the joke and I totally whiffed it. :irishdrinkers:

I'll try to make it, but might miss the first hour. Slicing out the last hour of Friday can get expensive.

RockHawk

Reaction score
So John & I are here, middle large table. I'm in the #24 old-school Shawn Springs jersey to be easily spotted. Hope to meet more of you soon! GO HAWKS!!!

Rocket

Reaction score
I'm awake and I miss you guys.
Send pictures !!!!

C O D E I N E !!!!!!

:irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Hey it was a pleasure seeing y'all, nice meeting you m0ng0 & Seahawkfan80. Mark, thanks for coming down. Neal, let me know what game you want to get together for this year and I'll be there. Hollahollaholla.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Great time guys, thanks for the invite. Let me know what game you guys come up with, and if it's an away game, I'll drift on down that way again.