Another Browner tidbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Browner is an idiot. He smoked weed and got caught and now he is busted. Enough already. You are a selfish person who did what he did above the team and for that. you are an idiot. Now back off.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":gl6vvoj5 said:
Browner is an idiot. He smoked weed and got caught and now he is busted. Enough already. You are a selfish person who did what he did above the team and for that. you are an idiot. Now back off.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :roll:

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I work for the post office and Browner is 100% right. There is no proof he got a single letter from them , It should have been certified.

Basis4day

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":1e51iqyw said:
As far as I know, it does not have to be certified. Sending it with a proof of service would suffice.

If you're talking about documents so important that ignoring them could result in loss of pay and suspension for an entire year, yes, fair business ethics would say they be certified. It's not difficult.

Similar to contempt charges in a court of law. There is a reason a subpoena is hand delivered and served.

Even if agreed to in the CBA, the NFL cannot implement inherently unfair business practices as determined by law and judicial review.

Basis4day

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":gsafmx2e said:

I would love to witness you say that to his face.

Polaris

Reaction score
Basis4day":2e7uis8s said:
BlackSabbath":2e7uis8s said:
As far as I know, it does not have to be certified. Sending it with a proof of service would suffice.

If you're talking about documents so important that ignoring them could result in loss of pay and suspension for an entire year, yes, fair business ethics would say they be certified. It's not difficult.

Similar to contempt charges in a court of law. There is a reason a subpoena is hand delivered and served.

Even if agreed to in the CBA, the NFL cannot implement inherently unfair business practices as determined by law and judicial review.

It would be like sending a Federal Court Summons by second class mail, and then placing a warrent and arresting a person when the Summons failed to arrive in time for the person to appear. Such things have happened, and judges when faced with this sort of administrative incompetance/malice have not been amused.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
what I find dubious is the fact that the NFL had no idea he was playing in the CFL? I mean if you wanted to get a hold of the guy how hard is it to call the head office of the team he plays for? the NFL is going to lose in court. This is s slam dunk adn they are only going to embarrass themselves.

warden

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1xqvx7g1 said:
what I find dubious is the fact that the NFL had no idea he was playing in the CFL? I mean if you wanted to get a hold of the guy how hard is it to call the head office of the team he plays for? the NFL is going to lose in court. This is s slam dunk adn they are only going to embarrass themselves.

Yeah I really thought the NFL would of wanted this to go away and they could of by changing the verdict of the appeal. Now they have opened the door for public scrutiny of how incompetent there drug testing policy is. Confidentiality is leaked, unfair process, inexcusable mistakes in the testing process. They look like amateurs.

Polaris

Reaction score
warden":14wup45f said:
Chukarhawk":14wup45f said:

Yeah I really thought the NFL would of wanted this to go away and they could of by changing the verdict of the appeal. Now they have opened the door for public scrutiny of how incompetent there drug testing policy is. Confidentiality is leaked, unfair process, inexcusable mistakes in the testing process. They look like amateurs.

On behalf of amateurs everywhere, I object to being compared to the NFL's drug testing policy. There are some levels of imcompetance that even we should not be linked to.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Polaris":2s2v0j9y said:
warden":2s2v0j9y said:
Chukarhawk":2s2v0j9y said:

On behalf of amateurs everywhere, I object to being compared to the NFL's drug testing policy. There are some levels of imcompetance that even we should not be linked to.

:biggthumpup: :13:

Rocket

Reaction score
Sending this sort of notification via the post office and not sending it certified is irresponsible.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
The NFL can't even prove that they mailed anything to Browner in the first place. They might have records indicating a letter was drafted and mailed but without a receipt for a certified delivery, they have nothing.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Next thing you know, he will say his urine was contaminated. Oh wait, he used that already. Now it's the mail. What's next? Anyone have an idea. Oh I got one. He was in the same room as Walter therefore inhaled 2nd hand weed.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":3a86o480 said:
Next thing you know, he will say his urine was contaminated. Oh wait, he used that already. Now it's the mail. What's next? Anyone have an idea. Oh I got one. He was in the same room as Walter therefore inhaled 2nd hand weed.

If you're facing a 1 year suspension and about a year's pay, you'd do anything possible to try to get out of that

irocdave

Reaction score
Browner will wind up getting a slap on the hand and will be playing next year. The real question is....who will he be playing for? My guess is the Cowboys or Redskins. Would hate to see him in the NFC best.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":2qufagp5 said:

After reading a couple of your posts in this thread, I naturally looked at your start date in this forum thinking you sound just like a Niner troll for the ESPN boards. Those boards, as you probably know shut down last summer. Your start date adds the element of doubt that you are one of us.

Troll on...

getnasty

Reaction score
Basis4day":m72b7ybk said:
twelthmanfan":m72b7ybk said:

I would love to witness you say that to his face.

This is a very funny thought.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I how he gets off to some degree. He messed up with smoking pot but everything eked has been an absolute mes on the NFL and I hope some major changes come from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.