Another wild theory <> Would love feedback and ideas.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Everybody has a unique genetic makeup (unless they have an identical twin). Different genes lead to different innate physical and mental qualities. At the same time, we all have different personal experiences that affect our development both positively and negatively. The importance of these two factors in determining our potential is debated hotly under the term "nature vs. nurture" and there is a huge amount of research available if you google that term.

It's an easy debate when it comes to elite NFL athletes, however, because if you want to be one of the best RBs in the world you need to have both. There are plenty of hard workers who will never have the genetic gifts necessary to compete at the highest level, and there are plenty of people who inherited elite athleticism but do not have the work ethic, mental discipline, or environment to succeed as a professional athlete.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Can we deal with the elephant in the room here?

bowzerbird":2siqy9kl said:
... Had a friend who, in her 90's was in great health and had a saying: "If it isn't swimming in grease, it's not worth eating." She had high cholesterol but genetically, was superior to others in her age bracket and younger. Genetically, she was superior to everyone her age. Could run, get down on her knees & back up <> no help. Use tools, no arthritis. I could go on, trust me, in better health than most.

Move this to the fetish sub-forum!

Largent80

Reaction score
We should secretly clone him, and grow a new Marshawn for every year, kinda like The Matrix.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
If he is playing when he is 33 then maybe I will believe some of it. Till then he is just a human.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Perhaps he is being held out of practice to avoid hurting our defensive players. At half Speed I still wouldn't want to tackle him!

Chuck Norris and Beast mode have never been seen in the same room... coincidence?