Any idea when tickets go on sale for the Divisional game?

sturg78

Reaction score
How does the selection process work? First come first served? How much do noise bleeds go for?

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Season ticket holders have already had their chance. What little is left will sell out in seconds on ticket master. Just keep an eye out.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure there is going to be anything left. Good luck though, I hope you get some.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Is that true for the NFC championship game as well? (Season ticket holders already have theirs)

I have plane tickets etc for that game and I am hoping to find somewhat reasonable tickets for that game. P

-bsd

671hawk

Reaction score
The just announced on 710 that there are 200 tickets left to be released at 10AM Tuesday morning.

Good luck! Should be gone in about 2-3 seconds. REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2m22mdf7 said:
Is that true for the NFC championship game as well? (Season ticket holders already have theirs)

I have plane tickets etc for that game and I am hoping to find somewhat reasonable tickets for that game. P

-bsd
Good or bad, many of the season ticket holders are Ticket Brokers, so they will be available. It's just that you'll pay thru the nose to get them.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
NFC championship tickets start at $500 on stubhub. About 4600 available right now. Have seen them as low as $400 on other sites. I have my plane tickets for the 18th. Just gonna keep looking for a deal!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Pay through the nose is right.

I always go through Ticketmaster so I will be watching closely once they are available there.

I live out of town and can't make it to many games, about two per year, so I don't have season tickets.

As spendy as things are getting on the resale market, it seems it would be cheaper to just go with season tickets if they ever come available again rather than paying resale prices even for just 1-2 games.

Ahh well. Even if I can't make it into The Clink , I will still be downtown to celebrate pre and post-game with the rest of the 12th man!

Go HAWKS!

- bsd

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Frankly, many ticket brokers already have them for sale. Technically, they don't have the tickets yet, you are paying to receive them once they get them from the Seahawks. Unless you want to try and get some on Tuesday, you might as well go buy 'em from the brokers now while you can.

Here is an announcement I saw on Facebook a little while ago:
Seahawk playoff tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, December 31 at 10 a.m.
Tickets will be available at Seahawks.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. All playoff tickets will be distributed via Ticketmaster's TicketFast online printing.

Latest posts