Any word on Darrell Taylor

chris98251

Reaction score
He won't play this season, he will get right the off season, he will get to mold his body to NFL caliber level, he will know the defense calls, what he won't know is NFL speed, NFL competition and other players in experience.

Pre Season next year he should be a stand out based on a year in a system and coaching as well as conditioning.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yup, Chris's summary is the definitive word on Taylor, IMO; we won't see Taylor this year, but look out for him next year. Thanks to the other posters who pointed out we still get 4 years of his rookie contract, due to not accruing a season this year.

So I'll just chill about Taylor for this year and look forward to his play next year. Taylor is NO Malik McDowell, couldn't be more different, even if he never plays a game for us.

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":121mrdyb said:
He won't play this season, he will get right the off season, he will get to mold his body to NFL caliber level, he will know the defense calls, what he won't know is NFL speed, NFL competition and other players in experience.

Pre Season next year he should be a stand out based on a year in a system and coaching as well as conditioning.

Fast forward to 2021: 3 sacks in 4 games while acclimating to NFL game speed.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
It was fun reading the moronic posts about him never playing a snap as a Seahawk. Wonder where those posters are now?

Everything is not always doom and gloom, and RW is far from average.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":13inoh3c said:
Maelstrom787":13inoh3c said:
Bigpumpkin":13inoh3c said:
Can we get serious here my fellow .Netters? DT is not playing in a Hawks uniform ....not now....not ever. Can you not read the "handwriting on the wall"?

How is this serious?

How speculating based on your gut feeling is "getting serious?" It seems like the opposite.

"Serious" would be looking at all the information available and making a judgment based on that. Most likely scenario would be that he sits out this year, has ample time to get right, and comes to camp year 2.

Anything else is a guess. Not serious.

Wrong again, my friend.

Wrong again, my friend.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Playing pretty well. Considering he will never play in a Hawks uniform. All those assumptions and that wasted energy on the doom and gloom outlook. Totally worth it. Oh wait........

Boycie

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":23m2ki5y said:
Bigpumpkin":23m2ki5y said:
Maelstrom787":23m2ki5y said:
Bigpumpkin":23m2ki5y said:
Can we get serious here my fellow .Netters? DT is not playing in a Hawks uniform ....not now....not ever. Can you not read the "handwriting on the wall"?

How is this serious?

How speculating based on your gut feeling is "getting serious?" It seems like the opposite.

"Serious" would be looking at all the information available and making a judgment based on that. Most likely scenario would be that he sits out this year, has ample time to get right, and comes to camp year 2.

Anything else is a guess. Not serious.

Wrong again, my friend.

Wrong again, my friend.

You forgot to add the "ahh"

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Interesting how a bit of time and a change of fortune can change a few peeps views about a player.

It is looking as if DT may turn out to be a pretty good pass rusher.