Anybody else worried about pulling an all-nighter?

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Falling asleep with easy, thanks to copious amounts of Newcastle (hey, it's the best they had).

Problem was waking up way to early. Sitting in the dark in a hotel in ATL cuz the guy I came with still passed out like a baby (not a 12, neutral fan).

Adrenaline is already pumping. Especially after watching 49ers fans go nuts in the bar last night. They all got together and did that horrible "who's got it better" routine.

49ers/Seahawks NFCCG. Come on, that's like destiny! Atlanta is nothing but a sacrificial lamb to the football gods!!!

Vesuve

Reaction score
For the Hawks vs. Skins game I got up at 4:30 AM to watch it.

Hawks vs. Atlanta will be at 1 AM for me.

Go Hawks (From Vietnam!!!)

slargent4ever

Reaction score
Went to bed at a reasonable time. Woke up at 3 am freaking out thinking I slept in too late. Forced myself to try to sleep. Been up for an hour now, and it's 5:30.

Anybody else get nervous stomach squirts on game day :)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Ambien plus tequila. Works every time.

Nfl gameday starting now. Let's do this

Ballspiker

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but at least you get a game during waking hours. I'm living in India watching the game on NFL Gamepass starting at... wait for it... 11:30 pm. I'll be up til 3am on a Sunday night. Damn.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Ballspiker":3syi1ckv said:
Sorry guys, but at least you get a game during waking hours. I'm living in India watching the game on NFL Gamepass starting at... wait for it... 11:30 pm. I'll be up til 3am on a Sunday night. Damn.

Similar thing here in Ireland, game starts at 6pm our time, but the plus side its now 4.20 here, so my agonizing night's sleep before the game is done, and was greatly helped by staying up till 3am watching the WhoHatestheHawksMore-Bowl ;)