Anyone else think Browns game will be somewhat close?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
If I were a betting man (which I'm not, and if I were, I'd never, ever bet against the Hawks), I'd consider putting something down on Cleveland to cover. But is a 14-point win considered "somewhat close"?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Close to impossible for the Browns to win. Close to a blowout. Close to a playoff berth. Yep, will be close in lots of ways, but scoring won't be one.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, it could happen if our RBs drop the rock a couple of times. We're down to a couple that have a bit of a history fo that. Plus, Pete doesn't necessarily try to put up tons of points. So it might only be a 7-10 point win if something drastic goes wrong, but I'm comfortable that we'll win easily enough.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It could be, however after the close losses at home to the Cardinals and the Panthers somehow I suspect the boys will take care of business and rough up Johnny some. It'd suck that team let the 12's down at home just before Christmas. The hawks will be motivated and RW will show the Cleveland coaching staff he is an elite QB.

This might be a game where at long last the turnovers come fast and frequent.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
sutz":1tirnrg7 said:
Well, it could happen if our RBs drop the rock a couple of times. We're down to a couple that have a bit of a history fo that. Plus, Pete doesn't necessarily try to put up tons of points. So it might only be a 7-10 point win if something drastic goes wrong, but I'm comfortable that we'll win easily enough.

That's what I was thinking. Having Christine Michael and Bryce Brown for our backfield does not inspire my confidence in ball security.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I think all our remaining games will be tough for the simple fact that we have no solid running back to use. This makes me extremely nervous. Most defenses know this and will adjust accordingly. I really really hope I am wrong. I am also very worried about the D without a healthy Kam. I am praying that his replacement steps up. If not, we could be in trouble. (((Pray, Pray, Pray)))

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I predicted a (somewhat) close 27-12 win in Aros' thread and I'll stick with that, but I'm now thinking we'll be in the 40's. Probably because of Pettine's comments.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seabowl":36ybekyg said:
I just have this feeling that the Browns game with the injuries and Manziel will be closer that the 15 point spread. Maybe like a 20-13 score. Anyone else agree?
Might just be me thinking out loud, but I don't think that Pete is going to let this game hang too close, as it has been the main reason for some unnecessary losses this Season.
He took his foot off the gas, and played too conservative when holding a lead, and those games got away from his control, so no, I don't believe it will be a close game.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Browns fans seems to hope it will close. Why? Because apparenlty our defense has never faced a "qb" like theirs. Lol Im sure our defense practices against a better one. We have faced better ones, and we have faced same to worse ones IMO like, Cam, RGKnee, hell even Krappernick ( when he was allowed to run)

I dont think it will. You are what you practice against. Thats always been my feeling.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Depends on if the D gives Manziel the Gabbert treatment or the Bridgewater treatment. Big difference.

seabowl":1uq3fxq3 said:
I just have this feeling that the Browns game with the injuries and Manziel will be closer that the 15 point spread. Maybe like a 20-13 score. Anyone else agree?

seahawksny

Reaction score
I question very few moves by Carroll during the game.

One question I had in game against Jax two years ago was why the hell was Russell Wilson still in the game when we were up 30 + at start of 4th.

I just hope I don't ask same thing this week.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find a reason why this game would scare anyone.

Cleveland is the worst team in the league (despite their win against SF) imo. They have arguably the worst roster in the league and a dolt for a HC. I realistically see a 58-0 type of score. But I'll be conservative and say 42-6.

chris98251

Reaction score
I see us if we play our game and pissed off we blow them out, Wilson doesn't like being disrespected even if he doesn't say it in public, the defense has his back based on Bennett's comments.

Pissed of Seahawks at home, we may Kaepernick Manziel.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
We of course need to keep him contained and in the pocket ( where have we heard that before? ) But JM is no RW, but still, if he can extend plays it's obviously going to make it harder on our "D" to cover. I can see where this might happen.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2bh0yyeg said:
I think all our remaining games will be tough for the simple fact that we have no solid running back to use. This makes me extremely nervous. Most defenses know this and will adjust accordingly. I really really hope I am wrong. I am also very worried about the D without a healthy Kam. I am praying that his replacement steps up. If not, we could be in trouble. (((Pray, Pray, Pray)))

We didnt really have a RB for the Baltimore game either and that turned out ok.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Steve2222":2fduy83h said:
I'm struggling to find a reason why this game would scare anyone.

Cleveland is the worst team in the league (despite their win against SF) imo. They have arguably the worst roster in the league and a dolt for a HC. I realistically see a 58-0 type of score. But I'll be conservative and say 42-6.

Because I think people here are worried about any type of regression. I can see us winning by 4 scores but it could be an ugly win. Everyone has been somewhat calm with Rawls getting hurt because our offense was still on fire most the game against Baltimore. I said in another post that I'm okay with team being productive and getting through our injuries, doesn't have to be perfect. Some here I don't think are going to be as patient. Hope I'm surprised.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
idahohawk":3hbxr5v0 said:
Depends on if the D gives Manziel the Gabbert treatment or the Bridgewater treatment. Big difference

Am i alone it not knowing what this means?