Anyone going to the game this Saturday, 9/2?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just curious if any other Dawg fans are hitting the game vs. Boise State this Saturday. Can't fricken wait to get back at that stadium.

NoGain

Reaction score
Started a little slow out of the gate today, but eventually our talent kicked in and we drove them into the turf. Penix is a bona fide Heisman candidate. I wouldn't be shocked if he won it. Every time he drops back to pass I think something good is going to happen. I don't think I've ever felt quite that way about a Husky QB before.

sc85sis

Reaction score
There are some really good QBs in the PAC-12 this year. Penix is legit. Caleb is, well, Caleb. Nix and Rising got game, and it looks like young Mr. Sanders could be really good too. We will see if DJ can finally live up to his HS hype with a new team. UCLA has a freshman who has great potential. And there are other guys who’ve shown flashes but haven’t been consistent.

Crazy. The conference of quarterbacks. It’s going to be bittersweet this year.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Speaking of crazy, the 2024 NFL draft is going to be that, too -- pretty much any team needing to draft a good QB is more or less assured they'll be able to.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Def. a tough 1st quarter, but that button got pushed. Was impressed with Boise State's defense early in the game.
I still think that Safety overturn was ridiculous. Just my opinion. He threw it to no man's land, from the middle of the end zone.