Anyone plan on trying out Star Citizen?

OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1oy7nd7r said:
Actually, I was poking around in the organization creation area, and it looks like only the SID is permanent; the name is not, so the "of" can probably just be changed later, hopefully. I've accepted.

Also - whoa, did you make the organization banner? That thing looks sick.

Yeah took me all night and all morning, plus many hashovers. I finally got it down though. I'm happy with it.

I'll look into changing the "Of" in the Corps name.

edit: the "of" is fixed !!!! yay !!!!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/12LOB

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Excellent! That would have seriously bothered a grammar Nazi like me on a long-term ongoing basis. :)

Nice work on the banner. Really. For those that may be curious, here it is:

12LOB Banner

Trenchbroom

Reaction score

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":7cethgkp said:
Star Citizen looks very interesting, and I liked the Privateer series. But space trading/pirating began for me with Elite on my Commodore 64

You realize Chris Roberts created Wing Commander, and that he branched off to make Star Citizen on his own because he wanted to make a Wing Commander as he was never able to working with a big studio previously, right? :) Most likely, anybody that loved any of the Wing Commander games will absolutely adore Star Citizen. Just sayin'.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ocvf556 said:
Trenchbroom":3ocvf556 said:
Star Citizen looks very interesting, and I liked the Privateer series. But space trading/pirating began for me with Elite on my Commodore 64

You realize Chris Roberts created Wing Commander, and that he branched off to make Star Citizen on his own because he wanted to make a Wing Commander as he was never able to working with a big studio previously, right? :) Most likely, anybody that loved any of the Wing Commander games will absolutely adore Star Citizen. Just sayin'.

I realize that Chris Roberts created Wing Commander (a series that quickly became too overdone IMO) AND he also created the Privateer series, which was his desire to recreate Elite for a more modern PC.

Just thought I'd mention that before you wait 2 years for Star Citizen AKA Battlecruiser 3000 part II (hopefully it won't be THAT long of a wait, but the constant delays made me think of BC3K and that's not good), there is another very intriguing option out there...