AP Arrested for Domestic Assault

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Was a 68 year old RB our #1 option? I hope not.

Also, shocked (Shocked!) that a guy that allegedly violently beats his own kids with tree branches might also hit his SO.

Crazy.

Let's hope this is untrue, but it sounds like there are witnesses.

toffee

Reaction score
This one is different from spanking his son a bit too hard, this whole thing with wife took place on a plane in LAX, dozens of eyeballs witnessed the incident. It must be pretty bad for the plane to abort taking off, return to terminal etc.,

Penny just lost his security blanket.

Rat

Reaction score
Me reading the title: "This isn't Seahawks rel... oh wait, he is ours isn't he?"

balakoth

Reaction score
Our number 1 option? RRROFFL Send me some of that bomb weed you are smoking sir.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rat":c2b5so1z said:
Me reading the title: "This isn't Seahawks rel... oh wait, he is ours isn't he?"
Not exactly, he is a free agent that’s not under contract.

Elemas

Reaction score
balakoth":38pbwym9 said:
Our number 1 option? RRROFFL Send me some of that bomb weed you are smoking sir.

Bwahaha. But seriously though, need to lock Penny up and pray it’s the last quarter of last season Penny, Philly Penny, etc…and not Penny Penny.

Chapow

Reaction score
toffee":1eymoi3k said:
This one is different from spanking his son a bit too hard, this whole thing with wife took place on a plane in LAX, dozens of eyeballs witnessed the incident. It must be pretty bad for the plane to abort taking off, return to terminal etc.,

Penny just lost his security blanket.

Spanking his son "a bit too hard"? The man beat the hell out of a 4 year old with a switch.

Peterson’s son had pushed another one of Peterson’s children off of a motorbike video game. As punishment, Peterson grabbed a tree branch – which he consistently referred to as a “switch” – removed the leaves and struck the child repeatedly.
The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ear ... isturbing/

My parents (and grandparents) used spanking as discipline when I was a kid, and I absolutely do not consider what they did as child abuse. What Adrian Peterson did goes far beyond spanking and absolutely is child abuse. When you leave cuts and bruises all over a 4 year olds body, you went too far. Way, WAAAAAYYYY, too far.

Latest posts