Arian Foster fires back at Anheuser-Busch

hawk35fan

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprise to find out AD was nursing a small hangover before switching his kid.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
huskylawyer":27wcbt1m said:
Budweiser has always championed women's rights..........

Bxr9cs7CQAAMHNv

....to wear skimpy underwear to promote their beer.

I can sleep at night now knowing that Anheuser-Bush family cares so much for women in this country.

These ones dont look like the girls in Guam that were at a promotional.......I think...

irocdave

Reaction score
Some of you guys nailed it. A beer producer posturing for the media is what this is about. You know, if the average person was intelligent enough to form their own educated opinions the US wouldn't have to rely on corporations that are only out for the bottom dollar to do it for us. Or politicians.....

mikeak

Reaction score
DTexHawk":m80cs6oo said:
mikeak":m80cs6oo said:
I give props to Arian. I haven't see any senators claim that you can't buy any alcohol if you ever had a DUI or domestic abuse arrest when drinking alcohol.

I am not condoning the behavior of players but at some point there is enough piling on and AB is the last company that should open their trap....

In many states if you are on probation for DUI you aren't allowed any alcohol.

Yes I am aware. But senators came out and said that players guilty if domestic abuse should forfeit their right to play in the NFL ever again. Now I believe in harsher penalties but think a year for Ray Rice would have been appropriate not a life sentence. That was my point and no alcohol while on probation aligns with what my point was.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Don't bite the hand that feeds you, or in this case the hand that feeds the person feeding you.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's all about money, and free advertising for AB. "If we say something against the domestic violence in the NFL it will be all over the airwaves!"

Most of the DVs I see are driven by alcohol, and way to often the one that's been abused was drunk too. If there were no alcohol, DV would drop by 90% and highway deaths would probably drop by 60% But that's not a realistic option.

Which brings me to my question: "Why do bars have parking lots?" Eliminate those, put in a shuttle service and cut DUI in half.

253hawk

Reaction score
On the flip side, Microsoft is paying the NFL $400 million for a licensing deal to feature their Surface tablet and the damn commentators keep calling it an iPad. Send out a freakin' memo to these crusty old dudes.

Uhhh...what was my racial comment exactly?

hawk45

Reaction score
kearly":3qfem206 said:
Oh no, where will the most profitable sport in the world find sponsors?

So much this, to the point where this posturing rises to the level of comically overplaying their hand at AB. They did more harm than good to themselves with their dumb statement as millions rolled their eyes at the statement followed by millions nodding to themselves by Foster's on-point observation.

Latest posts