Assistant HC Rocky Seto leaving team

chris98251

Reaction score
Another defensive loss on the staff, he was one of the anchors there.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Seymour":s2mbnkz6 said:
Largent80":s2mbnkz6 said:
Is Cable religious?

No, they settled out of court so he never was forced to find God in prison.
lol.gif

But I can understand Seto searching for the Lord after working in the Godless environment of a rowdy football team. I imagine he was strongly convicted with the things he's surely seen and heard.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
sondevil89":19s97mm1 said:
It's a vertical move, BIG money in religion.

My guess is he has all the money he needs. Only a very few make money in faith-based careers (and those who do are usually suspect at some levels... but that's for the invisible PWR room...)

Pete always encourages all his players and staff to do this. Seahawks football is a short-time gig for most players, and even for coaches might only one step toward greater fulfillment somewhere else.

I wish Rocky the best as he pursues his dreams.

sondevil89

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2xzznm41 said:
sondevil89":2xzznm41 said:
It's a vertical move, BIG money in religion.

My guess is he has all the money he needs. Only a very few make money in faith-based careers (and those who do are usually suspect at some levels... but that's for the invisible PWR room...)

Pete always encourages all his players and staff to do this. Seahawks football is a short-time gig for most players, and even for coaches might only one step toward greater fulfillment somewhere else.

I wish Rocky the best as he pursues his dreams.

I was being facetious but yeah, I don't doubt his sincerity.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3qpw4sxt said:
But I can understand Seto searching for the Lord after working in the Godless environment of a rowdy football team.
Huh? Pro athletes are notorious for praising Jesus whenever it suits them. Funny how they thank God for that TD, but don't curse Satan when they fumble.

No pro sports team is "Godless," lol.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Rocky has been considering this for years. He finally got to the point where he felt he couldn't ignore the call.