Awesome HAWKS gathering spot (mountain view, ca)

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
St. Stephens Green in downtown Mountain View, walking distance from the Caltrain/vta connection to Levi's:

Wearing HAWKS hair, sweater, you get the idea I hoped this was the correct place. Opened the door and walked into a sea of No. 3 jerseys including a couple HAWKS infants. There was one seat at the bar but a fellow HAWKS fan offered his, which is really rare in the Bay Area. At least a dozen HAWKS fans --men and women--came up to compliment me on my merch and everyone was into the game including the sea HAWKS cheer (I can barely talk now) and the shocked silence with the missed fg and blocked point, made up at the end;)

The two dudes who started this on fb a couple years ago came up and I've got awesome pix. I asked if it was cool to post this on Seahawks.net and they said of course. If a mod can tell me it's cool, will post.

After the game, people were like "see you next week!" It's worth going back even when I do get the game. Outstanding experience...the game is so much better when you watch it with a great group of football understanding, welcoming HAWKS fans.