AZCardinals sign veteran pass rusher Jason Babin

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Superbowl!

Also, same guy that tore some dreads of hair from Ellington when he was on the Jags

rideaducati

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3hjq0tyl said:
Superbowl!

Also, same guy that tore some dreads of hair from Ellington when he was on the Jags

Yep, but just like you, he'll have to buy a ticket to get in.

kearly

Reaction score
I'd make fun of AZ for signing so many old and washed up defensive players, but as often as not, these kind of signings actually provide very good value for the buck.

That said, it would be hard for Seattle's defense to find a spot for Freeney, Redding, or Babin. Arizona's defense is pretty good, but it has more upgradeable areas than Seattle does. Which is why they end up making so many of these kinds of signings.

Hawks46

Reaction score
You learn something new every day.

I thought that once the playoffs started, your roster was set. Maybe I'm thinking of another sport.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":21p188q2 said:
You learn something new every day.

I thought that once the playoffs started, your roster was set. Maybe I'm thinking of another sport.

Injuries happen in the playoffs and players need to be replaced. The 2005 Seahawks had a secondary in the Super Bowl that came off their couches during the playoffs.

Reaction score
I'm still mad at holmgren for cutting Babin. Went to the opener in 08 vs the bills and he was the only dl player getting pressure, holmgren cut him days later.

rideaducati

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":12lwmp3k said:
I'm still mad at holmgren for cutting Babin. Went to the opener in 08 vs the bills and he was the only dl player getting pressure, holmgren cut him days later.

He was probably tearing it up at practice against Holmy's offense...he HATED that.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
rideaducati":1wr2rtn9 said:
b8rtm8nn":1wr2rtn9 said:
Superbowl!

Oh, so you think we cut him before we go to Santa Clara...I'll take that bet.

rideaducati

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":21timdtk said:
rideaducati":21timdtk said:
b8rtm8nn":21timdtk said:
Superbowl!

Oh, so you think we cut him before we go to Santa Clara...I'll take that bet.

They won't need to cut him because the cards season will be over before the Super Bowl and he'll be a free agent...silly cardinal fan.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ringless' weekly post count has gone down. Must have found a Packers board? :stirthepot: