Bears-Seahawks fan here…

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Long-time fan of Bears and Seahawks. Both teams rebuilding. It will be interesting to follow them the next couple years.

OP
OP
Bear-Hawk

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Hey, I just got trophy points for my 100th “likes”. Thanks to all you guys for read/likes my posts. I’ve only been here a couple months, but it’s been fun.

OP
OP
Bear-Hawk

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Its not like fandom has to be monogamous, though it can get messy when they play each other.
I want to see the Bears and Seahawks play for the NFC championship in 2024. It would be a great year for me, regardless which team wins. I have been a Seahawks fan for many years and Bears fan even longer.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I want to see the Bears and Seahawks play for the NFC championship in 2024. It would be a great year for me, regardless which team wins. I have been a Seahawks fan for many years and Bears fan even longer.

I wouldnt mind. After all when we get to the championship game we have to play someone.

Honestly tho who would ya have to root for in that situation?

bileever

Reaction score
Interesting, but I can see why. If you were to have moved now, instead of the 1980s, you could have continued to follow the Bears closely and may not have become a fan of the Seahawks. I myself moved to NYC 30 years ago, and so followed the Jets and Giants, but never became a fan, even during the Giants' Super Bowl years. I am proud to say that one of my sons became a Seahawks fan, and even prouder to say that one of my daughters is a Jets fan because let's face it, it takes a lot to be a Jets fan.

OP
OP
Bear-Hawk

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bearhawk?

It's a fantastic home-built aircraft, too.
Yeah, but once it is in the air, the pilot has to decide between Chicago or Seattle as the destination. You would laugh at my channel flipping when both are on TV at the same time.

ChadMiles

Reaction score
Long-time fan of Bears and Seahawks. Both teams rebuilding. It will be interesting to follow them the next couple years.
I've always had a soft spot for the Bears. Super Bowl XX is the first SB I remember watching, and I was a huge Walter Payton fan. I went to a game at Soldier Field in 2012 (vs Carolina) and it was a lot of fun. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but they're one of a very small handful of teams I'll root for if they're not playing the Seahawks.