Bears with #1 pick, Houston falls to #2

u0087966

Reaction score
Texan players want a job next year.....can't just mail it in to give admin an excuse to cut them. Professionalism.

u0087966

Reaction score
Bears will take defense, so Houston still has choice of QB. Saves Houston a little contract $.
I think the Bears will trade back and get a haul from the Texans or Colts. If you don't think the Texans would trade since it's only one spot, I would like to remind you of the Bears trading up one spot to get Mitch Trubitsky.

renofox

Reaction score
I think the Bears will trade back and get a haul from the Texans or Colts. If you don't think the Texans would trade since it's only one spot, I would like to remind you of the Bears trading up one spot to get Mitch Trubitsky.
That is definitely a possibility.

OP
OP
MyrtleHawk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

I'm not convinced Bears will trade down. I think the option of taking whoever they want will be too enticing, especially if they secretly want to move on from Fields

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Trading up for Trubisky was a head scratcher the Bears could have stayed at #3 and had either Mahomes or Watson which both were considered better prospects at draft time but who knows how the Bears would have developed either if taken

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I'm not convinced Bears will trade down. I think the option of taking whoever they want will be too enticing, especially if they secretly want to move on from Fields
I brought that up a few weeks ago with Bear-Hawk and he is hoping it doesn’t happen. I think there is a 50/50 chance especially when it was a different GM/Coach picked Fields. From what I have seen Eberflus wants a down field passing game with fast receivers IMO that’s not Fields. I do think the Bears best course of action is to keep Fields build around him and use a more run heavy ball control offense a lot like what the Seahawks had with Russell Wilson

Latest posts