Because offseason: Cool re-design of the uniforms

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
The name lettering on these mock-ups is more consistent with our numbering. I wouldn't mind that.

The Bucs have changed their dirty bronze to brown and reintroduced the orange from their era of continual basement-dwelling. Couple this with all the losing and the turbulent 2-year tenure of their last coach and they are making a push to be the Browns of The South! :D

dunceface

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2adyh145 said:
The name lettering on these mock-ups is more consistent with our numbering. I wouldn't mind that.

The Bucs have changed their dirty bronze to brown and reintroduced the orange from their era of continual basement-dwelling. Couple this with all the losing and the turbulent 2-year tenure of their last coach and they are making a push to be the Browns of The South! :D

#southbrown #doodoo

Exittium

Reaction score
I like them but, Id like to see our green in them a little more besides as trim for letters and the color for names. Like maybe green trim on all the areas where the uniforms stitched/sewn together at. IDk after these last 2years though I've really come to like the ones we got.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I like the Tampa jerseys a lot.. More than I liked ours at first look. However, I'm interested in seeing the home Jersey.. I wonder if the home jerseys will be red or black?

dunceface

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2aem7imd said:
I like the Tampa jerseys a lot.. More than I liked ours at first look. However, I'm interested in seeing the home Jersey.. I wonder if the home jerseys will be red or black?

They are red with white numbers, same black shoulders...there's more pics in the thread about them in the NFL forum and they are better than the road white

BlueBlood

Reaction score
dunceface":1wn5upgp said:
BlueBlood":1wn5upgp said:

They are red with white numbers, same black shoulders...there's more pics in the thread about them in the NFL forum and they are better than the road white

Thanks boss

dunceface

Reaction score
BlueBlood":27s0rgpq said:
dunceface":27s0rgpq said:
BlueBlood":27s0rgpq said:

Thanks boss

No sweat boss

Latest posts