Beef!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
At this point its really hard to pinpoint who they will pick with their first few picks, as it is most years. Most drafts have seen them trading down to gain more picks. PC/JS haven't had a pick this high since they got to Seattle. I'm not sure who they will pick or what positions they will target but I seriously hope they go for some beef. Both of the offensive and defensive lines need some serious beefing up. Shelby Harris will be a nice addition to the d-line and with Al Woods resigned, it might have them looking more at o-line additions. Wherever they go, I just hope they get some seriously talented beef.

Chawker

Reaction score
I with you OHF, OT could be one piston we take a player. Even tho we got S. Harris our 3T and 5T do need "beefing" up, my favorite player in this draft is Davonte Wyatt DT UGA he is a BEAST with a quick first step.

I'd be very happy if we selected Wyatt at number 9.

Wyatt reminds me of that song "heavy metal" The beast is ready to devour :thRocks:

Could play both 3T and 5T givin the down. Has mad pass rushing abilitys.

Cheers

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
If the LTs start peeling off the board early I'm hoping to get one of the stud Edge rushers in Thibodeaux or Jermaine Johnson.

If the stud Edge players go early then draft a stud OT.

Latest posts