Ben Roethlisburger wants out of PIT?

Axx

Reaction score
577889_235699433227556_623033436_n.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
After todays game maybe the ninnies will be lookin for a new QB. He'd fit right in with that D-bag head coach.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, what an entitled brat. Throw him to the Jets and let the media rip him to pieces.

It sounds like the feeling may be mutual though, I didn't realize the front office took calls about him last year. I guess they don't want to keep him around much either, which, to be fair, is enough to drive most players away. Still, in this situation guys like Peyton, Brady, even Wilson would put the team on their back, not take their ball and go home.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ugh, remember the rumors that Carroll was going to trade for Roethlisberger when he was hired in Seattle?

So glad those were just dumb rumors.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The report appears to be inaccurate.

But Roethlisberger sounds much more frustrated with the report than anything else -- his agents refuted it and Roethlisberger called it 'B.S.' -- and said on Monday he would "retire" before he would get traded.

"I'd retire before I'd accept a trade," Roethlisberger said. "I mean, it would have to be something really, really unbelievable for me to even consider it. I have talked to my wife about that. I don't want to be anywhere else. This is where we want to be."

Additionally, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Roethlisberger went up to both team president Art Rooney II and team owner Dan Rooney and apologized for the rumor

"I'm so sorry," Roethlisberger apparently told the Rooneys. "This stuff didn't come from me or my people. There's absolutely no truth to it. It's ridiculous. It's one of the most BS stories that I've ever heard."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... pt-a-trade

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
JSeahawks":31oj1nou said:
The report appears to be inaccurate.

But Roethlisberger sounds much more frustrated with the report than anything else -- his agents refuted it and Roethlisberger called it 'B.S.' -- and said on Monday he would "retire" before he would get traded.

"I'd retire before I'd accept a trade," Roethlisberger said. "I mean, it would have to be something really, really unbelievable for me to even consider it. I have talked to my wife about that. I don't want to be anywhere else. This is where we want to be."

Additionally, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Roethlisberger went up to both team president Art Rooney II and team owner Dan Rooney and apologized for the rumor
ad
"I'm so sorry," Roethlisberger apparently told the Rooneys. "This stuff didn't come from me or my people. There's absolutely no truth to it. It's ridiculous. It's one of the most BS stories that I've ever heard."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... pt-a-trade

But I want to believe that Roethlisberger asked for a trade at the first sign of adversity because it fits my narrative! I choose to disbelieve this direct quote.