Bennet a pain in the rear.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Natethegreat":682awb46 said:
How about being a liar? Is that on Bennet or them? Same goes for Sherman, I was a big supporter until he threatens a reporter over nothing then blatantly lies about it and then doubles down and blatantly lies again.
Then come the sideline tantrums and calling out coaches and Russ. They waited too long to rid this team of Sherman and Lynch imo.
I wouldn’t call Jim Moore any sort of victim, same goes for the OC that threw the players under the bus after making one of the biggest mistakes in NFL history. I’d rather have players that care too much, then ones that are just happy collecting a paycheck for half assed efforts. If Sherm and MB type of players hurt a snowflake reporter’s or thin skinned epic failure of an OC’s feelings, I can live with that “baggage”.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I did not say one word about any reporters feelings. The issue I was bringing up is blatant lies and causing major disruptions on the team and its togetherness.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1r4084zb said:
I did not say one word about any reporters feelings. The issue I was bringing up is blatant lies and causing major disruptions on the team and its togetherness.

Bennett never lied about anything.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2omtmzaz said:
There's little hard evidence to support this. There's also little hard evidence proving he did lie - but anybody that is firmly on one side or the other, is ignoring reality. That much is true.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":32gw3uxd said:
hawknation2018":32gw3uxd said:
There's little hard evidence to support this. There's also little hard evidence proving he did lie - but anybody that is firmly on one side or the other, is ignoring reality. That much is true.

Alright, there is nothing to prove he lied about anything.

And making the statement that he "blatantly lied' is, IRONICALLY, a blatant lie.

peppersjap

Reaction score
hawknation2018":14me58ef said:
RolandDeschain":14me58ef said:
hawknation2018":14me58ef said:

And making the statement that he "blatantly lied' is, IRONICALLY, a blatant lie.
I think he lied and at the very least he was very uncooperative with the LVPD. I pretty much think the video evidence showed this.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
peppersjap":1x2179mm said:
hawknation2018":1x2179mm said:
RolandDeschain":1x2179mm said:
hawknation2018":1x2179mm said:

I think he lied and at the very least he was very uncooperative with the LVPD. I pretty much think the video evidence showed this.

No, nothing in the video contradicted his perception of the event. In fact, the only provable misconduct was the failure of the officer to turn on his body camera as required.