Best available players on Friday

penihawk

Reaction score
After seeing Mayock & Gruden both say DGB's WR skills are piss poor at best I'm wondering if he doesn't make it to 63. On the other hand I think there is gonna be a massive run on WR today and he probably gets caught up in it.

However it turns out I will still be praying we come up with Devin Smith. So I will say it's Mitch Morse or Michael Bennett.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
penihawk":129jxlu2 said:
After seeing Mayock & Gruden both say DGB's WR skills are piss poor at best I'm wondering if he doesn't make it to 63. On the other hand I think there is gonna be a massive run on WR today and he probably gets caught up in it.

However it turns out I will still be praying we come up with Devin Smith. So I will say it's Mitch Morse or Michael Bennett.

DGB needs some work sure, but so do a lot of WR's entering the draft now. Welcome to the new world of college football.

Devin Smith would not be a bad consolation prize either though. That kid is a stud as well.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
McGruff":620yitev said:
Here's my personal, Seahawks specific list . . . .

1. DE Randy Gregory
2. WR Chris Conley
3. RB Ammer Abdullah
4. WR Sammie Coates
5. OL Jake Fisher
7. DE Odighizuwa
8. DE Eli Harold
9. OL Ali Marpet
10. CB Eric Rowe
11. DE Frank Clark
12. OL Mark Glowinski
13. WR Jalen Strong
14. OL TJ Clemmings
15. RB David Johnson
16. LB Eric Kendricks
17. DT Grady Jarrett
18. DE Preston Smith
19. CB PJ Williams
20. CB Josh Shaw
21. DT Xavier Cooper
22. CB Jalen Collins
23. LB Brederick McKinney
24. OL Jarvis Harrison
25. OL Donovan Smith

Those are the guys I have 1st or 2nd round grades on.

Randy Gregory is probably not on the Hawks board. Pete and John have both talked about picking guys that have the intangible, heart/desire/love of the game. Gregory doesn't have it, and he probably won't make it to 63 anyways.

Rob12

Reaction score
It's pretty exciting to think that if the Hawks stay put and go WR, the choices are pretty enticing.

DGB
Conley
Smith
Coates
Strong

Am I missing anyone? Seems to be a solid group to bolster the passing game.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
I hate Coates and hope we don't draft him. I'd wait until the 3rd or early 4th to take Conley. DGB is enticing if he is available around 45. I don't think Strong makes it past the Browns. Smith would be nice at 63.

I like Tre Mcbride a bit later in the draft, as well as Kenny Bell, a workout warrior that had a terrible QB throwing him the ball.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
kearly":3i3ilecm said:
Nothing against DGB, but it would be hilarious if he stayed on the board until #63, and Seattle drafted the next Justin Britt instead.
You know that is exactly what is going to happen, right?

Brahn

Reaction score
Christmas island red crab migration tree blog

Can't believe this guy found a job in Free Agency.

endzorn

Reaction score
If we have Grady Jarrett by the end of the day I will be jacked. I think that kid is going to be a horse.

penihawk

Reaction score
Grady Jarrett would be like having supercharged Clinton McDonald back. He is one of a handful of players I would really love to have on our roster. Is there any chance he makes it to 95?

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Should be a number of RBs drafted before 63, so that should help us land someone that might be higher up our draft board.

titan3131

Reaction score
where r u guys watching this? Im still stuck on titans.

kidhawk

Reaction score
McGruff":1bn8bxgz said:
Hasselbeck":1bn8bxgz said:
McGruff":1bn8bxgz said:
Smith gone. Much weeping here in Seattle.

DGB now gone as well.

Again, I must be watching late feeds.

online feeds are usually a little behind live. They also delay the announcements on tv, but there are some people who will announce the picks on twitter. I'm not watching twitter, so I can't point you to the right place at the moment.

titan3131

Reaction score
I was watching on nfl netwrok via xbox but it was so annoying how they delayed the pick and let the "analysts" get every pick correct essentially ruining the draft.