Best Part Of The Win?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Best part of the win....is the reaffirmation that the Pete/Russ team that stumbled last year due to injuries, leading to infighting, self-doubt with some of the fan-base, etc etc are back on track. And there is a sense of a groundswell as the rest of the team full stop buys in.

Past experience and intuition says that as long as Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson are with this team, they are going to win. Today's game confirmed this once again.

RW has said that many times: (to paraphrase) "Some losing is not going to define him. Much winning will."

evergreen

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3o82k9k3 said:
Aros":3o82k9k3 said:
Ever wonder if a petty, small part inside Bennett and Sherman shrivels up with the news of yet another Seahawks victory without their blessed presence?
Funny, I haven't heard one thing about Bennett since he left. As for Sherman, I will always respect him. But he was outta line with the 'message got old' bit.

Best part of the win?
For me it was the consistency of this team being a team. On all levels. Week to week.

The smaller parts are..
~ Ifedi's name not being associated with yellow laundry. I think we can lay this to rest. Thanks Tom.
~ The O-line playing like, well, an O-line
~ Graham who? I didn't understand why so many thought it would be hard to replace Jimmy's TDs when they were only going to him in one year of his visit here. Russ has always spread the ball.
~ P. Rich is not missed. He wasn't missed when he couldn't play and he's not missed now that he's gone.

Tough stretch is to continue next week at home vs the Chargers.
I’ll tell you what got old was paying for that crappy defense the last few years. 3rd contracts I don’t think so. Good bye thanks for the memories and good riddance. We got nothing for them all and we’re still better by subtraction. We all knew the danger of those damn extensions and 3rd contract.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Great all around win...only bad part was going for it up 14 on a 4th and goal from the 1, when a field goal would have meant a 17 point lead and would have put the game away a lot earlier than having to sweat it out in the final minutes

Seafan

Reaction score
Detroit is one of the franchises I get extra joy from stomping, payback for XL and their dumb@ss mayor.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
In addition to the many comments everyone else posted, I liked seeing the team look like they were having fun.

That little bit at the end of the game after the clock ran down, when the players picked up the ball and passed it to each other as they ran toward the goal line is a good example.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Aros":1e888c3q said:
Ever wonder if a petty, small part inside Bennett and Sherman shrivels up with the news of yet another Seahawks victory without their blessed presence?

Who? :irishdrinkers:

toffee

Reaction score
pmedic920":32fvv05r said:
Fire every coach.

Russ isn’t good.

Pete's games ? out of touch, time has pass him by,
Russ? too short, game manager, OR, super good, Pete's holding him back. TOO EXPENSIVE for a glorified game manager.

Got to love the Debbies and Nancys here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What Aros said......
It should be interesting to see if any crow is consumed, or if the excuses come out for why they are winning. Come on, they are just a good team. Being wrong is sometimes a very good thing.
I think most of us are surprised at how well this team is progressing. Sorry Debbie's, you'll have to wait awhile to pounce :irishdrinkers:

Scorpion said it perfectly...........so much truth. Russ is so locked in, I found myself laughing yesterday.

xray

Reaction score
COACHING!!.Carroll finally decided after the first 2 games to let the new coaches coach...that's the common denominator of this win and the others.IMO

Latest posts