Best sign at the game today.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2zlhhyk5 said:
I was really hoping to hear that chant in the waning moments of the game...

They played it while everyone was leaving. I'm sure the chant would have started IF we were blowing them out by like 14-21 pts with only 2 minutes to go. But as the game went, a miracle could have brought them back into the game, so no sense chanting like a bunch of turds only to risk them converting a 4 and 1 into a TD and recover an on-side kick OR perhaps a muffed punt shortly after.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
As much as we all dislike Harbaugh, we can all agree he's a great coach. Without him making the 49ers the powerhouse they were, I doubt the Seahawks would be as good as they are. Even coach Carroll said that (according to Aikman during the game) Harbuagh also made the Seahawks a better team.
Without that one team we were trying to chase, I doubt we have the arms race to go out and get Avril, Bennet, Harvin and others to build our Superbowl team, IMO

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Still not sold he will be gone. I see his OC being kicked to the curb and he will be on a shorter leash next season since his team missed the playoffs this season, but I find it hard to get rid of a guy that has been to the playoffs in three of four years with 3 NFCC games and a Superbowl appearance.