Best Signing In Recent Years

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Kind of funny that one of the best arguments against signing Earl Thomas is the guy that plays right next to him. McDougald has performed like one of the best safeties in the NFL so far, and he is signed for less than half the cost of Earl. Signing McDougald definitely was one of the best moves of the offseason.

kobebryant

Reaction score
How recent are we talking? As Bennett, Cliff, Miller, Robinson and Hauschka were all pretty important contributors to a SB winning team.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Despite a few drops last weekend, I still think Brandon Marshall and Jaron Brown are going to turn out crucial signings for us.

niveky

Reaction score
He has been awesome. One of my personal favorite Seahawks signings of all time was Chad Brown. In my early teenage years when I first became a fan he was a big bright spot that helped me hang on to the Seahawks as my favorite team even though I was all the way down in West Texas.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Agree, agree, agree!

If recent means the past 2-3 years, I would include Coleman into the conversation.

But, there's a lot of players who can emerge over the year. Here's my player watchlist:

Offense:
-Fluker
-Hunt
-Dissly
-Brown
-Carson
-Penny

Defense:
-Mingo
-Kendricks
-Griffin
-Stephen

Special teams:
-Kicker (Major upgrade over Walsh)
-Dickson

toffee

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":36i3tulv said:
Despite a few drops last weekend, I still think Brandon Marshall and Jaron Brown are going to turn out crucial signings for us.
WR is one of our weakness, would be gray if these two improve some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
Dave Wyman’s Football 101: Why Bradley McDougald is Seahawks’ best player right now >>> [urltargetblank]http://sports.mynorthwest.com/525630/wyman-football-101-bradley-mcdougald/[/urltargetblank]

[youtube]sJLhK3yy1xM[/youtube]

zetes

Reaction score
niveky":1o9swfco said:
He has been awesome. One of my personal favorite Seahawks signings of all time was Chad Brown. In my early teenage years when I first became a fan he was a big bright spot that helped me hang on to the Seahawks as my favorite team even though I was all the way down in West Texas.

100% agree. I'm not sure that he fits into the "recent addition" category but Chad Brown was the man. He was an all Pro and an unbelieveable athlete that could have been HoF worthy if injuries didn't end his career. He also came to the Seahawks when not many free agents wanted to. I used to have his jersey til it completely got destroyed after so many washes.

Z.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Yeah, I was virtually screaming for him to be re-signed last year. A lot of people thought I was overreacting to the need, overvaluing McDougald, and undervaluing Delano Hill. God, I am glad we are not relying on Hill right now.