Big Balls C-Mike

Ozzy

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1qfm5ryj said:
I was in a good mood when CMike came in but I'm not going to throw out these one liners like RB of the future. That d-line was done for by the time he was in, Lynch had literally beat them out of wanting to play.

Good to see him feeling confident enough to do something like this, that's my biggest worry having him sit in on the pine so much. Would love to see him as a CoP back next year to give Lynch some real rest during games.

A Lynch/Michael duo would be extremely fun to watch. People forget it took Lynch a few years to get to where he was able to play the way he's been playing. I hope its starting to click for Michael because that duo with Wilson running as well would be unstoppable.

Boycie

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3be1q35g said:
Ace_Rimmer":3be1q35g said:
peachesenregalia":3be1q35g said:
Ace_Rimmer":3be1q35g said:
I couldn't believe it when i saw it yesterday. I agree that he needs more touches, but when Lynch is coming in with his helmet on, you get off the field. I like his jam though!

Ace Rimmer.....what a guy....

He's no Dwayne Dibbly!

Jake Bullet! Cybernautics division!

Traffic police! From the first season..... "I don't know if you know this, but my man Ace is very brave, and he has tonnes and tonnes of girlfriends!"

CANHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":3orz0gul said:
SonicHawk":3orz0gul said:
I was in a good mood when CMike came in but I'm not going to throw out these one liners like RB of the future. That d-line was done for by the time he was in, Lynch had literally beat them out of wanting to play.

Good to see him feeling confident enough to do something like this, that's my biggest worry having him sit in on the pine so much. Would love to see him as a CoP back next year to give Lynch some real rest during games.

A Lynch/Michael duo would be extremely fun to watch. People forget it took Lynch a few years to get to where he was able to play the way he's been playing. I hope its starting to click for Michael because that duo with Wilson running as well would be unstoppable.

It did..? Marshawn came into the league with back to back 1,000 yard seasons and a trip to the pro bowl.

No, his troubles I'm Buffalo arose from the fact that Chan Gailey tried to turn him into Christian Okoye. Beast doesn’t like being too big...

Basis4day

Reaction score
CANHawk":2yrgnejm said:
austinslater25":2yrgnejm said:
SonicHawk":2yrgnejm said:

It did..? Marshawn came into the league with back to back 1,000 yard seasons and a trip to the pro bowl.

No, his troubles I'm Buffalo arose from the fact that Chan Gailey tried to turn him into Christian Okoye. Beast doesn’t like being too big...

I think he meant to say it took Lynch a few weeks in the Cable system when he first came here in 2010 following to get going, which is accurate. Beastquake game was his first 100+ yard game as a Hawk. 2011 is when he really took off.

Jville

Reaction score
jake206":31ireg9a said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/541764983651328001[/tweet]

Michael was never in any danger. Marshawn is really good with kids. And, Marshawn looks to have a couple more years in him. Plenty of time for Michael to grow and mature.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":3t1rk8h7 said:
CANHawk":3t1rk8h7 said:
austinslater25":3t1rk8h7 said:
SonicHawk":3t1rk8h7 said:

I think he meant to say it took Lynch a few weeks in the Cable system when he first came here in 2010 following to get going, which is accurate. Beastquake game was his first 100+ yard game as a Hawk. 2011 is when he really took off.
ah. Then I doth stand corrected.

Latest posts