Big win

LTH

Reaction score
This is the thing with Pete Carroll coached teams, victory is more than just personal and schemes it's Pete Carroll's philosophy, all ya have to do is listen to Russ ... some people think he is just putting on a positivity show but he is NOT that is who he is as a person ... he doesn't know any different...When you have the whole team thinking like Russ you have a team that is incredibly hard to beat because they BELIEVE....and that's why I am optimistic about this team... when you have a whole organization thinking like that, they create dynasties and that's what we are and have been witnessing for the last several years...

No they are just getting started in this push to the SB... We are watching History being made here... The D has not given up a TD in 2 games they are stuffing the run, communicating well in the back end but most of all getting pressure on the QB when it really counts and this D has flashed this all year... There is more to come this D is just hitting its stride in perfect timing with the playoffs...

They are just getting going... the turnovers have not happened yet. They have been just missing them I can think of 2 off the top of my head the one punt return fumble by the Rams and JA could have had a pick... when they start getting those turnovers the Hawks are going to have the Best D in the NFL... I'm sure of that...

But the one thing I want to say is this is an organizational win by the Best organization in football these guys are good at what they do from the waterboy all the way up top...

That was an amazing game and I really enjoyed it...

LTH