Biggest difference between Harbaugh and Carroll

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Richard_Sherman":tgtwjjzu said:
RolandDeschain":tgtwjjzu said:
Sorry bro, the real Richard Sherman's on record that he strongly dislikes Harbaugh. More than once. Weak trolling, someone get rid of this clown.

The fact that I dislike the man for siding with Evan Moore doesn't make me ignorant. The man is a great coach and I appreciate what he did for Stanford football.

Richard, not to be rude or anything, but you really should be in Green Bay, playing the Packers. Your IP indicates you are preparing for the 49ers right now.

DonnieDarko

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1gm2mgiq said:
Boy, the Niners "faithful" sure spend a lot of time worrying about our team. Pathetic

says the seahawk fan posting in a jim harbaugh vs pete carroll thread

lol

RockHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2ft90zas said:
Richard_Sherman":2ft90zas said:
RolandDeschain":2ft90zas said:
Sorry bro, the real Richard Sherman's on record that he strongly dislikes Harbaugh. More than once. Weak trolling, someone get rid of this clown.

The fact that I dislike the man for siding with Evan Moore doesn't make me ignorant. The man is a great coach and I appreciate what he did for Stanford football.

Richard, not to be rude or anything, but you really should be in Green Bay, playing the Packers. Your IP indicates you are preparing for the 49ers right now.

Yep, couldn't be Richard since it came from the Bay Area. Nice try though.

Exittium

Reaction score
DonnieDarko":1dl34svu said:
SoulfishHawk":1dl34svu said:
Boy, the Niners "faithful" sure spend a lot of time worrying about our team. Pathetic

lol

Says the 49er fan on the hawks forum.. :49ersmall: :179422:

DonnieDarko

Reaction score
Exittium":1omemib5 said:
DonnieDarko":1omemib5 said:
SoulfishHawk":1omemib5 said:

lol

that doesn't even make sense lol

nsport

Reaction score
RockHawk":3jf7g9s8 said:
Seahawk Sailor":3jf7g9s8 said:
Your IP indicates you are preparing for the 49ers right now.

I love forensics investigations... any law enforcement .NET members should note - get into information security and you can be the "cybercop" of your precinct. Not enough of you out there!

RockHawk

Reaction score
nsport":32t4ztly said:
RockHawk":32t4ztly said:
Seahawk Sailor":32t4ztly said:
Your IP indicates you are preparing for the 49ers right now.

I love forensics investigations... any law enforcement .NET members should note - get into information security and you can be the "cybercop" of your precinct. Not enough of you out there!

You should be so lucky as to know an ex cop that moved into I.T.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DonnieDarko":3s54snkf said:
Exittium":3s54snkf said:
DonnieDarko":3s54snkf said:
SoulfishHawk said:

lol

that doesn't even make sense lol

What don't you get?

Giedi

Reaction score
tom95":1iw4r50e said:
The difference is Carroll is likable and Harbaugh is not. It really is that simple! GO HAWKS!!!
...or one went further in the playoffs than the other? :3-1:

mretrade

Reaction score
He can do whatever he wants as long as he keeps bringing home division titles, taking his team to nfc championship games, and the superbowl.

He is 24-7-1 in the regular season. I wouldn't be upset if it was revealed he was a tranny. He flat out is a top 5 coach in this league.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
mretrade":1r82v5ck said:
Seattle is as pro-gay/equal rights as they come. The San Fran gay jokes have expired.

12.9% in Seattle are gay or bisexual, second only to S.F., study says

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/ ... ys16m.html

There isn't a gay joke anywhere in there. I'm saying to cool it with the transphobia. You should know better being from a city that is more friendly to transgendered people.

Anyway, back to people talking about how they put up with Harbaugh because he wins with an inherited roster. :lol:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Look at the trends.

2011 SF wins 13 games.
2012 SF wins 11 games, but goes farther becuase of Kaep.
This year they will regress further. Their WR's are lame and the coach/GM let them down at WR this year.
DW, Soap, and Goldson walked.
They are starting a rook at FS because they are desperate.
Many important starters are well over 30...RB, C, DE, K.
Their depth at TE, OL, WR, DB is thin.
They will regress more this year.
Kaep is the main spot that is young and on the upswing.

We went 7-9 ugly in 2010, 7-9 better in 2011, and 11-5 much better in 2011.
We are trending up and SF is trending down.

Pay no mind to the fake Dickie Sherm.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I think the 7-9 in 10 and 11 are what is confusing alot of people. If you weren't following the team it's easy to see that as stagnant and the jump to 11 wins in 12 looks fluky but to anyone who was paying attention you watched the team improve dramatically from 10 to 11 with a severe drop at the most important position.

It's tough even for some around here to grasp because they wanted to support Jackson and this is not meant to be a Jackson bash. I am thoroughly impressed with the improvement in Jackson's play this preseason, it is something I didn't believe he was capable of but if your being honest he wasn't this good during 2011. I'm sure part of it was the torn peck and probably the unfamiliar surroundings but he struggled mightily that year and the bulk of our wins came from the defense and running game. Both of which improved from the bottom of the league to the upper or top of the league in 2011. It was obvious to pretty much anyone being honest a better QB in 2011 or had Jackson been playing then like he has this preseason, we would have likely been a 9+ win team that year and made the playoffs. So factoring that in I think the more informed see that trend that way. 7 in 10 to 9 in 11 to 11 in 12 and that is a more understandable view of our trend.

Latest posts