Biggest difference between Harbaugh and Carroll

Giedi

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2p90zuey said:
mretrade":2p90zuey said:
There is still a stupid crazy amount of obsession with the 49ers on here. Most 49er forums have zero to one Seahawks thread tops. So if you want less 49er fans talking here, post less about the 49ers.

Holy begeezes, I just looked at the 9ers webzone and there are more than one thread but the main seahawks thread is 236 friken pages long. Did you need someone to read that to you? TWO HUNDRED and THIRTY SIX FRICKEN pages.

Go back to your home and quit trying to sell yourself as a Seahawks fan. It's been obvious for a while where your allegiance lies and the fact that you and so many other Niners have tried to come in here under the guise of being Seahawks fans is proof of your fear.

I only lurk one Niner board but I have yet to see a Niner impersonator but we seem to get them here every week.

Go away.

I should edit this. I mistook you for one of the other Niner trolls that have been impersonating Seahawks fans lately. I reviewed your posts and noticed I was wrong about you. Sorry about that but it doesn't change the heart of the post. Right now the evidence supports that you guys are far more infatuated/scared of Seahawks than the other way around. Deal with it.
Personally, you should be complimented that the 49er fans are interested in your team. It's, I think, a sign of respect and an acknowledgement that your team is good and a worthy rival and worthy to be paid attention to. The fans of the top of the line teams usually don't pay any attention to bottom feeding teams. For example, theres not many threads on any of the 49er boards devoted to the eagles and lions. It's also the same reason that Seattle fans are going and posting on the 49er boards, and that is because most Seattle fans know that if they want their team to be the big dog on the block, they have to knock out the local bully who has everybody afraid of him.

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":17ws8u6j said:
Yeah, what team are you REALLY a fan of, Richard_Sherman? It's not the Seahawks.

I'm confused. So you're questioning me over the fact that my college coach is a better coach than my current coach? Do you believe Obama is the best president of all time simply because he is in power?

Sac

Reaction score
I'd laugh my ass off if this really was Sherm and he was just trolling his own fan base for funsies. Yo Sherm! Let me get some tickets to the Niners beatdown, homie!

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3fh0zxx9 said:
I'd laugh my ass off if this really was Sherm and he was just trolling his own fan base for funsies. Yo Sherm! Let me get some tickets to the Niners beatdown, homie!

Inbox me

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":3pewih67 said:
Forget discussing the future. We aren't there yet sir. Both men rebuilt successful college programs. Pete may have paid for play but at the end of the day, he got it done. James did the same thing without any recruiting violations and considering we were in class while Reggie and Leinart were doing lines of cocaine and partying their behinds off, what he did at the farm was every bit as impressive. Pete brought that program back and to an all-time high. He also drove it back into the ground. Look at what Stanford is doing now. #NerdNation

Jim Mora is currently rebuilding UCLA but you won't see any of us in SEA clamoring to have him back. In other words, rebuilding a college program isn't much when we're talking about being a top coach in the pros. The speculation about PC's involvement in certain aspects of USC is just that, speculation. If we're using speculation to prove a conclusion, then why not be less selective with it? We could speculate that the majority of successful college programs indulge in skirting the rules and since Stanford is among these programs, then they're surely cheats as well regardless of the evidence or lack thereof.

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":20u8885y said:
Jim Mora is currently rebuilding UCLA but you won't see any of us in SEA clamoring to have him back. In other words, rebuilding a college program isn't much when we're talking about being a top coach in the pros. The speculation about PC's involvement in certain aspects of USC is just that, speculation. If we're using speculation to prove a conclusion, then why not be less selective with it? We could speculate that the majority of successful college programs indulge in skirting the rules and since Stanford is among these programs, then they're surely cheats as well regardless of the evidence or lack thereof.

So by your accounts, Jim Mora still has hope to be an elite NFL Head Coach! We all know Coach failed miserably in previous stops.

Harbaugh on the other hand has never failed when it comes to coaching. What he's touched has turned into gold.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":2isz6m36 said:
RolandDeschain":2isz6m36 said:
Yeah, what team are you REALLY a fan of, Richard_Sherman? It's not the Seahawks.

I'm confused. So you're questioning me over the fact that my college coach is a better coach than my current coach? Do you believe Obama is the best president of all time simply because he is in power?

Sorry bro, the real Richard Sherman's on record that he strongly dislikes Harbaugh. More than once. Weak trolling, someone get rid of this clown.

Richard_Sherman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2525i5s8 said:
Richard_Sherman":2525i5s8 said:
RolandDeschain":2525i5s8 said:

Sorry bro, the real Richard Sherman's on record that he strongly dislikes Harbaugh. More than once. Weak trolling, someone get rid of this clown.

The fact that I dislike the man for siding with Evan Moore doesn't make me ignorant. The man is a great coach and I appreciate what he did for Stanford football.

kearly

Reaction score
Either Richard_Sherman really is Richard Sherman, or it's a legendary troll attempt. I'm either geeked / or thoroughly amused. And I'll probably never know which one. If it is a troll, he did his homework and really put a lot of thought and effort into his Sherman impression. Remember too, Sherman interviewed random dudes at Mardi Gras as kind of a surprise celebrity act, so him popping up on a major team message board isn't unthinkable.

kearly

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":2aw9ow5z said:
The fact that I dislike the man for siding with Evan Moore doesn't make me ignorant. The man is a great coach and I appreciate what he did for Stanford football.

Would you be willing to go into specifics why you think Harbaugh is the better coach? You don't have to say anything negative about Pete, I'm just wondering where you see Harbaugh as superior. (I think there is a very good case for either one, just interested in your unique perspective).

kf3339

Reaction score
kearly":2dti6e3o said:
Richard_Sherman":2dti6e3o said:

Would you be willing to go into specifics why you think Harbaugh is the better coach? You don't have to say anything negative about Pete, I'm just wondering where you see Harbaugh as superior. (I think there is a very good case for either one, just interested in your unique perspective).

He's a troll. It's pretty obvious. If not let him prove it. have him put up a photo of him with his quotes on this site, or some proof he even knows this site exists. He can use his twitter account, or some other public forum.

But it's not going to happen.

themunn

Reaction score
Richard_Sherman":28n7w3ci said:
I am the only one truly qualified to classify these two gentlemen. Not only because I have played for one Pete Carroll but also James Harbaugh. Furthermore, I am an All-Pro and a Stanford graduate.

I could get into a lengthy and well articulated arguments as to who and why I picked who I picked. However, I'm opting to get straight to the point and simply stating the truth.

Harbaugh is a better coach.

Hey Richard, what makes you the only one truly qualified to classify these two gentlemen?

Throwdown

Reaction score
This is the best 49er troll we've ever had, hope to god he doesn't ever get banned.

Love some free tickets though, as Im a impoverished member of society.

drdiags

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2vcur4lc said:
Well, since he says Harbaugh is the better coach and he's in TC under curfew do you actually think he would waste his day off posting that?

No, not really. Just playing along. You seem to be a pretty good traffic cop. No need to correct everything you see though.