Bill Barnwell - "it was a truly dismal officiating effort"

CHawks4L

Reaction score
SteelCityColt":33q7tj6a said:
CHawks4L":33q7tj6a said:
Be gone and take your other lowlife Colt fan with you.

Hey what did I do?

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I enjoy Colt fans and have never had an issue in the past. There's another one on here right now whom just joined and is just trolling, but I refuse to look up his name and feed him more attention than he deserves. Good luck the rest of the year!

SteelCityColt

Reaction score
CHawks4L":3kgu01k7 said:
SteelCityColt":3kgu01k7 said:
CHawks4L":3kgu01k7 said:
Be gone and take your other lowlife Colt fan with you.

Hey what did I do?

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I enjoy Colt fans and have never had an issue in the past. There's another one on here right now whom just joined and is just trolling, but I refuse to look up his name and feed him more attention than he deserves. Good luck the rest of the year!

No worries :D

hawker84

Reaction score
Personally i think if we meet again this season, the Colts would get worked like a two dollar hooker on sunset blvd. that's just me though...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
They'll just forget the fact that we forced three straight 3-and-outs on them until we started making mistakes of our own, Hawker84.

Largent80

Reaction score
We went away from killing them on the ground, and Wilson overthrew a wide open Tate for what would have been the winning points. Too many lame excuses and it is time to move forward.

SteelCityColt

Reaction score
hawker84":2nxwuvei said:
Personally i think if we meet again this season, the Colts would get worked like a two dollar hooker on sunset blvd. that's just me though...

I'd have to disagree but I'd have to really wouldn't i :mrgreen:

I don't think we have the depth of you guys, nor the same amount of talent across the board like you seem to have but it looks like we are trying to build in same mould.

SteelCityColt

Reaction score
Largent80":3foivtl2 said:
We went away from killing them on the ground, and Wilson overthrew a wide open Tate for what would have been the winning points. Too many lame excuses and it is time to move forward.

The 49ers did the same thing, Gore was killing us and they stopped giving him the ball???

Landry out hurts our D quite a lot, he was beastly first 2 games for us.

Latest posts