Bittersweet Road Trip

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros and others very cool to share your experiences with the trip ect..I can only imagine how the Radish passing away affected you guys that knew him so much more than I did..I can say that most of us on here shared a heavy heart with you
and the others..I'm glad everyone is ok after that brutal heat...GO HAWKS!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Great pictures and stories guys, ONE day I will barrel across to the States and catch a game with all of ye! :thirishdrinkers:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Awesome trip report, Todd! You're gonna have to start writing one of these every week now. It's got a good upbeat message, just like you do in real life. I was pretty down during and after the game, thanks for helping me see the light and I feel like your positivity indirectly led to Colin Kaepernick's meltdown. I'm giving you full credit, though. Awesome hanging with you and the rest of the gang.

I believe you 120% when you say that the 'Hawks will win this Sunday. See you at Temple!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NYCoug":40ciboaf said:
Awesome trip report, Todd! You're gonna have to start writing one of these every week now. It's got a good upbeat message, just like you do in real life. I was pretty down during and after the game, thanks for helping me see the light and I feel like your positivity indirectly led to Colin Kaepernick's meltdown. I'm giving you full credit, though. Awesome hanging with you and the rest of the gang.

I believe you 120% when you say that the 'Hawks will win this Sunday. See you at Temple!

Ah brother, you have the same positivity! But you have the blessing of being 20 years my junior so that energy can get scattered when you lay it all out on the line like you do 24/7.

I know at the end of the day you feel the same way I do. Remember man, it's not the game we control but the good times we can have around the game that we very much control that we take with us when our time is up. And in that spirit, I had a BLAST last weekend!!

I feel honored to have experienced a road trip with THE road warrior! Looking forward to making new memories this Sunday at Temple!

Latest posts