Brad Allen's Crew to Officiate Hawks vs. Lions

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":2dsxkqc9 said:
Hasselbeck":2dsxkqc9 said:
Brad Allen was terrible in college. How he was promoted to the NFL I'll never understand.

You have watched NFL officiating haven't you? He fits right in.

Ha. Touche.

SeaChat

Reaction score
This really makes me sick to my stomach, it smells heavily of the New York NFL Head Offices, trying their damndest to see that one of these teams don't advance in the playoffs.

When the NFL head office, sends in their most willing and cooperative group of Cyborg Zebras, at their disposal, to "Officiate" a game, you can bet your ass they are on a mission and looking to effect the outcome the way they want it, which simply put, make sure that the team that can best fill seats and generate the most revenues going forward, will get all the help they can give them.

Both teams need to see it for what it is, and realize from the gate, what they may be going up against with this bunch on the field. Make no mistake about it, they were sent in to take one team or the other out of the playoff hunt. Both teams need to be prepared to counter their effort no matter which way it goes by realizing that they will have to beat both their opponent and the Zebras if they want any chance to move forward in the playoffs.

Trying to play super clean, penalty free football won't work with these guys, the penalties they call are not for obvious offenses, they are for offenses that usually don't occur at all. They will conjure up borderline, subjective offenses, where most "honest refs", if there are any left in the NFL, would not see or call it in the same circumstances, and almost always an offense call that you can't challenge them on or overturn the damage done by it.

Look for the officials to throw flags all of a sudden, and out of nowhere, after a play has ended, and not say what the penalty was for a few seconds, as though they are waiting for further instructions, as though some little voice was whispering in their ear and telling them what to do, and when to do it, and you'll soon learn if you haven't already, there is.

Their all wearing ear pieces now, linked up in direct communications with the New York NFL head office. From start to finish of the game, they are communicating with the NFL head office. If you think I'm exaggerating, watch and see for yourself if I'm crazy of not. These guys are puppets for them. It's why the NFL set things up the way they have, so they can try and manipulate game outcomes. so that the NFL can make the most money, by placing the highest yielding teams in the stadium seats throughout the remainder of the playoffs and that will spend the most buying NFL official products.

We could hope that they sent in their automaton, zebra hit squad, to insure that the Seahawks get through instead of the Lions, which you would think would be most in need of assistance going into this one. I seriously doubt that they would be looking out for the interest of the Seattle Seahawks, they haven't shown us much favor anywhere else this season.

All though I would imagine that our fans would fill more stadium seats at venues around the country than the Detroit Lion fans will. Simple economics, people in this part of the country are collectively better off financially and support their sports teams like no other in the NFL.

I would sure hate to see that be the case. As badly as I want to see the Seahawks get through the Lions and Falcons, and take us to the Super Bowl this year, and not mentioning that I have bet a $100 bill on just exactly that scenario, with a friend, and taking into account that I've not bet on anything else for over twenty years, I still don't want to get there that way.

I wish to God that the NFL head office, would get their manipulative fingers off the field and out of our games, and let all our teams play good honest smash mouth football. Let the chips fall where ever they may. If we win we win honestly and if we lose we lost honestly, that I can live with, when it's manipulated and contrived, no matter if we won, you are still left feeling badly for the other team and your own team, while relieved to still be in it, can't feel very good about winning it that way.

As big a Seahawk fan as I am, and I'm over the top by anyone's accounts, I have no ill will for the Detroit Lions, I've had plenty of friends over the years, that were big fans of theirs, and I have sat down at game time, in their living rooms on many occasions, cheering for my Seahawks while they were cheering just as loud for their Lions.

I do honestly wish the best of luck to the Detroit Lions, and may the best team win, but by the performances of our players and without any damn interference from these cyborg referees that we have on the field at this point in history. who are carrying out the instructions being fed to them on the field. I think we have all had about enough of it.

I really hope moving ahead over the next few years that the NFL cleans itself up in this regard and realizes the reason they have a deteriorating fan base is linked directly to this officiating scenario that they have devised and interjected into our games. People are sickened by it and know it for what it is, pure old fashion Greed driven tactics at play.

Some players have had the courage to stand up and start calling them on it, and I applaud them for doing so. Some coaches eluded to it, but have to step carefully and almost speak in code, because the penalties and fines handed down from the NFL are much more likely to be exacted on them for doing so, and are generally much stiffer than they are to the players, who dare to speak the truth and call them on it.

I also want to make mention of, and applaud a growing number of the sports show host and commentators, around the country, who have started to speak out on this matter as well, former players included, who are no longer subject to the legal hammers of the NFL, although they do run the risk of being bastardized, and ostracized by the NFL hierarchy for daring to speak the truth.

In any event, I don't look for any even fair handed reffing in this game, instead I'm on the lookout, for all kinds of lopsided pass interference and defensive holding calls, and as many lopsided, offensive holding and false start calls, from them, every time which ever team they have been directed to try and squelch starts making any real progress down the field in to scoring range, or when they need to convert on 3rd downs to keep their momentum going.

it's their modus operandi. I won't validate these guys, by saying that they are good at their dirty work, they are not, they are blatantly and obviously engaged in screwing one team or the other, in every game they officiate.

In most of the games where they have screwed us, after the fact, when the teams are allowed to contact and communicate with the NFL's New York head office, about all the "questionable" calls, they will readily admit, call after call was unjustified, followed by a repetitive, meaningless apology, and make no mistake about it, it will not have any bearing on the out come of the game.

If their cheap shot officiating cost us a game, that is exactly what you can expect to hear from the New York NFL head office, and from their puppet officiating crew, in response, "yep your right, it cost you the game, sorry about that, oh well, nothing we can do about it now", hopefully we will improve and do a better job of it next year.

I've gone from being over the top excited about this game and our prospects before reading this thread, now I'm feeling some dread, knowing these automatons are going to be on the field. All I can say is that the Seahawks are their target, we need to pull out all the stops, go for broke and try to fill the scoreboard up with so many points, that all the manipulations in the world dumped on us, by these refs, so that they can't alter the final outcome of the game no matter how hard they try.

Well there you have it, another damn book by Pacific101. I started out with the idea of writing a few lines, but never know when to shut up, LMAO.

No time for grammar or spell checking it's getting close to closing time and game time so I'm gonna submit it as is and let the English majors work it over in their spare time lol.

Go Seahawks !!!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
pacific101":2efelbwl said:
This really makes me sick to my stomach, it smells heavily of the New York NFL Head Offices, trying their damndest to see that one of these teams don't advance in the playoffs.

When the NFL head office, sends in their most willing and cooperative group of Cyborg Zebras, at their disposal, to "Officiate" a game, you can bet your ass they are on a mission and looking to effect the outcome the way they want it, which simply put, make sure that the team that can best fill seats and generate the most revenues going forward, will get all the help they can give them.

Both teams need to see it for what it is, and realize from the gate, what they may be going up against with this bunch on the field. Make no mistake about it, they were sent in to take one team or the other out of the playoff hunt. Both teams need to be prepared to counter their effort no matter which way it goes by realizing that they will have to beat both their opponent and the Zebras if they want any chance to move forward in the playoffs.

Trying to play super clean, penalty free football won't work with these guys, the penalties they call are not for obvious offenses, they are for offenses that usually don't occur at all. They will conjure up borderline, subjective offenses, where most "honest refs", if there are any left in the NFL, would not see or call it in the same circumstances, and almost always an offense call that you can't challenge them on or overturn the damage done by it.

Look for the officials to throw flags all of a sudden, and out of nowhere, after a play has ended, and not say what the penalty was for a few seconds, as though they are waiting for further instructions, as though some little voice was whispering in their ear and telling them what to do, and when to do it, and you'll soon learn if you haven't already, there is.

Their all wearing ear pieces now, linked up in direct communications with the New York NFL head office. From start to finish of the game, they are communicating with the NFL head office. If you think I'm exaggerating, watch and see for yourself if I'm crazy of not. These guys are puppets for them. It's why the NFL set things up the way they have, so they can try and manipulate game outcomes. so that the NFL can make the most money, by placing the highest yielding teams in the stadium seats throughout the remainder of the playoffs and that will spend the most buying NFL official products.

We could hope that they sent in their automaton, zebra hit squad, to insure that the Seahawks get through instead of the Lions, which you would think would be most in need of assistance going into this one. I seriously doubt that they would be looking out for the interest of the Seattle Seahawks, they haven't shown us much favor anywhere else this season.

All though I would imagine that our fans would fill more stadium seats at venues around the country than the Detroit Lion fans will. Simple economics, people in this part of the country are collectively better off financially and support their sports teams like no other in the NFL.

I would sure hate to see that be the case. As badly as I want to see the Seahawks get through the Lions and Falcons, and take us to the Super Bowl this year, and not mentioning that I have bet a $100 bill on just exactly that scenario, with a friend, and taking into account that I've not bet on anything else for over twenty years, I still don't want to get there that way.

I wish to God that the NFL head office, would get their manipulative fingers off the field and out of our games, and let all our teams play good honest smash mouth football. Let the chips fall where ever they may. If we win we win honestly and if we lose we lost honestly, that I can live with, when it's manipulated and contrived, no matter if we won, you are still left feeling badly for the other team and your own team, while relieved to still be in it, can't feel very good about winning it that way.

As big a Seahawk fan as I am, and I'm over the top by anyone's accounts, I have no ill will for the Detroit Lions, I've had plenty of friends over the years, that were big fans of theirs, and I have sat down at game time, in their living rooms on many occasions, cheering for my Seahawks while they were cheering just as loud for their Lions.

I do honestly wish the best of luck to the Detroit Lions, and may the best team win, but by the performances of our players and without any damn interference from these cyborg referees that we have on the field at this point in history. who are carrying out the instructions being fed to them on the field. I think we have all had about enough of it.

I really hope moving ahead over the next few years that the NFL cleans itself up in this regard and realizes the reason they have a deteriorating fan base is linked directly to this officiating scenario that they have devised and interjected into our games. People are sickened by it and know it for what it is, pure old fashion Greed driven tactics at play.

Some players have had the courage to stand up and start calling them on it, and I applaud them for doing so. Some coaches eluded to it, but have to step carefully and almost speak in code, because the penalties and fines handed down from the NFL are much more likely to be exacted on them for doing so, and are generally much stiffer than they are to the players, who dare to speak the truth and call them on it.

I also want to make mention of, and applaud a growing number of the sports show host and commentators, around the country, who have started to speak out on this matter as well, former players included, who are no longer subject to the legal hammers of the NFL, although they do run the risk of being bastardized, and ostracized by the NFL hierarchy for daring to speak the truth.

In any event, I don't look for any even fair handed reffing in this game, instead I'm on the lookout, for all kinds of lopsided pass interference and defensive holding calls, and as many lopsided, offensive holding and false start calls, from them, every time which ever team they have been directed to try and squelch starts making any real progress down the field in to scoring range, or when they need to convert on 3rd downs to keep their momentum going.

it's their modus operandi. I won't validate these guys, by saying that they are good at their dirty work, they are not, they are blatantly and obviously engaged in screwing one team or the other, in every game they officiate.

In most of the games where they have screwed us, after the fact, when the teams are allowed to contact and communicate with the NFL's New York head office, about all the "questionable" calls, they will readily admit, call after call was unjustified, followed by a repetitive, meaningless apology, and make no mistake about it, it will not have any bearing on the out come of the game.

If their cheap shot officiating cost us a game, that is exactly what you can expect to hear from the New York NFL head office, and from their puppet officiating crew, in response, "yep your right, it cost you the game, sorry about that, oh well, nothing we can do about it now", hopefully we will improve and do a better job of it next year.

I've gone from being over the top excited about this game and our prospects before reading this thread, now I'm feeling some dread, knowing these automatons are going to be on the field. All I can say is that the Seahawks are their target, we need to pull out all the stops, go for broke and try to fill the scoreboard up with so many points, that all the manipulations in the world dumped on us, by these refs, so that they can't alter the final outcome of the game no matter how hard they try.

Well there you have it, another damn book by Pacific101. I started out with the idea of writing a few lines, but never know when to shut up, LMAO.

No time for grammar or spell checking it's getting close to closing time and game time so I'm gonna submit it as is and let the English majors work it over in their spare time lol.

Go Seahawks !!!
You forgot this: :34853_tinfoil: