Brandon Browner Career Highlights

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I miss this type of play. Real football. Not the watered-down version we have today. I get it. It's dangerous. That's life.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
This is his career highlight to me. There's other critical plays but this one is just ridiculous.

When a player is a violent criminal or predator off the field I have a serious issue with them. I don't give them an exception because they're on "my team". Dude was in jail for dragging a woman and smothering her in a carpet. He pleaded no contest to attempted murder and two counts of cruelty of a child. The dude had five other cases going in the previous year, with multiple similar charges (including battery and cruelty to a child).

This dude is a beast of a human being and that makes these actions against at least one woman and multiple children even more egregious. I hope he gets life turned around after he's done with his probation after jail and doesn't hurt other people again.
Like with Jim Brown?The guy just beat the hell out of women
So much for being a man.
How about OJ Simpson and Rae Carruth? Cold blooded killers.
There is/has been worse than BB.
I'm not excusing him either btw.. Loved his play but that's it.

renofox

Reaction score
Yes for me too but the NFL promoted his records for many years after
he retired so you heard about his sorry ass.
Watch the recent Barry Sanders movie. Jim Brown was put on a pedestal once again.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Watch the recent Barry Sanders movie. Jim Brown was put on a pedestal once again.
I did see that on Prime..Sanders dad loved him some Jim Brown
and still rated him over Barry!
I'm like what? You can't be serious.